₩XVI₩

₩₩₩₩₩₩₩₩₩₩₩₩₩₩₩₩Thanos notices Tony,Thor,and Steve walking towards him so he looks up

₩₩₩₩₩₩₩₩₩₩₩₩₩₩₩₩
Thanos notices Tony,Thor,and Steve walking towards him so he looks up.
"You could not live with your own failure.Where did that bring you? Back to me..I thought by eliminating half of life,the other half would thrive.But you've shown me, that's impossible.And as long as there are those that remember what was,there will always be those that are unable to accept what can be...They will resist"Thanos says while looking at the three."Yep,We're all kinds of stubborn"Tony says."I'm thankful Because now,I know what I must do.I will shred this universe down to its last atom.And then...With the stones you've collected for me,create a new one.Teeming with life,but knows not what it has lost but only what it has been given"Thanos says as he puts on his helmet and he stands up and gets his blade.Thor,Steve,and Tony get prepared for what's about to go down.
"A grateful universe"Thanos says. "Born out of blood"Steve says."They'll never know it.. Because you won't be alive to tell them"Thanos says.Tony hits him with a big shield but Thanos blocks it.Steve throws his shield but Thanos blocks it.Thor throws Mjolnir at him but Thanos moves out of the way.Both Steve and Thor try to hit him but Thanos blocks their chance. Tony flys up and starts blasting him but Thanos uses his blade to take cover.
Bruce is still lifting up the rock to make sure it dosent fall on them and Rocket and Rhodey are next to him trying not to drown."See you on the other side,man"Rhodey says and Rocket screams.Scott is riding a piece of metal like a surf board to get to where they were."Hang on! I'm coming!"Scott says and he jumps from the metal and lands in the water.
Clint runs from the creatures and he puts bomb arrows on the walls along the way while he runs.The arrows explode making it a big fire and it pushes Clint forward.Clint gets up and looks at the monsters.Clint looks up and take out a gun and he shoots it making it shoot a string and it connects.Clint starts to go up and the creatures start jumping up making Clint hit them with a sword.Clint then goes up and he lays on the floor with the gauntlet while sighing.Old Nebula stands on top of him and Clint notices her."Oh, hey...I know you"Clint says and he gives her the gauntlet.Old Nebula looks at the gauntlet and then holds her earpiece."Father"Old Nebula says making Clint look up."I have the stones"Old Nebula says. "What?!"Clint says and Old Nebula takes out a gun ready to shoot him but Gamora comes in with a gun pointing it at Old Nebula."Stop"Gamora says and Old Nebula backs away to look at her with Still the gun pointing at Clint.
"You're betraying us?"Old Nebula says and then Nebula comes in making Old Nebula point the gun at her and Clint takes his chance to get up."You don't have to do this"Nebula says."I am... this"Old Nebula says and Gamora shakes her head."No,you're not" Gamora says."You've seen what we become"Nebula says."Nebula, listen to her"Gamora says still pointing the gun at her."You can change"Nebula says and Gamora puts her gun down."He won't let me"Old Nebula says ready to shoot Gamora."No!"Gamora screams and Nebula shoots Old Nebula.Clint gets up and gets the gauntlet.
Natalia climbs up the rocks and she groans."Why is this taking along time" Natalia says loudly while she keeps climbing up the rocks.
Tony lands in the ground and takes his blasters out."Okay,Thor,Hit me" Tony says and Thor summons lighting and sends lighting towards Tony's blasters making the energy make the blaster go but Thanos spins his blade which protects him from the blasters. Thor then throws Mjolnir and swings his axe making Mjolnir to hit Thanos but Thanos grabs Tony and holds him up and Mjolnir hits Tony instead of Thanos.Tony then lands on a pile of rocks."Boss,wake up"Friday says.Steve goes up towards Thanos and he kicks Thanos in the head.Thanos then tries to punch Steve but Steve puts his shield up so Thanos hits his shield making Steve fly back and go uncouncios.Thanos sends his blade towards Thor but Thor slides down. Thanos blade comes back to him and when Thor was about to hit him with his axe Thanos brings his blade up making Thor's axe hit the blade. Thanos pushes Thor's axe away and Thor trys to hit him with his axe but Thanos throws it and lifts Thor up by his neck.Thanos sends Thor in a pile of rocks and he punches Thor over and over again.Thanos then throws Thor into the ground and kicks him and punches him.Thor then puts his hand up for his axe but Thanos grabs the axe and pushes it towards Thor's chest.Steve gets up and sees Mjolnir so he walks towards it and lifts it up and swings it towards Thanos which sends him off of Thor.Mjolnir goes back towards Steve and Thor smiles."I knew it!"Thor says but Thanos kicks him.Steve runs towards Thanos while swinging Mjolnir and he hits Thanos in the face making Thanos fall back.
Thanos gets up and Steve throws his shield but Thanos throws it away with his blade.Steve throws Mjolnir at him and it hits him.Steve kicks Thanos and hits him over and over again with Mjolnir and his shield.Thor then summons lighting towards Thanos making him fall back.Steve then lifts Mjolnir up making lightning appear and hits Thanos with it.Steve then goes and tries to hit Thanos with Mjolnir but Thanos moves to the side. Thanos then grabs Steve by the neck and he brings him down making Steve hit the ground.Thanos then grabs his blade and tries to hit Steve but he misses.Thanos then tries to hit him again but Steve uses his shield to shield him.Thanos then cuts Steve in the leg making him groan.Steve tries to use Mjolnir but Thanos grabs his hand and punches Mjolnir out of his hand making it land somewhere. Thanos throws Steve to the ground and he gets his blade.Thanos then tries to hit Steve with the blade but Steve uses his shield.Thanos keeps hitting his shield which makes Steve's shield break making Steve look at his shield.Thanos then uses his blade to throw Steve making him fly back. Steve lays in the ground and then he groans."In all my years of conquest... violence...slaughter...It was never personal. But I'll tell you now...what I'm about to do to your stubborn, annoying little planet...I'm gonna enjoy it Very,very much"Thanos says while Steve lays on the floor.Thanos children get summoned and behind them is Thanos army.Thanos stands in front of his army which includes alot of creatures and troops.Steve gets up and looks at Thanos and he straps his shield up.Natalia then finally gets out of the hole and sees Steve and Thanos army making her eyes widen.Natalia then puts her gun up and grabs her big blade that Tony made for her that was behind her.Natalia stands next to Steve who looks at her and nods."Cap, you hear me?"They both hear Sam's voice in both of their earpiece making them both look at each other."Cap, it's Sam,Can you hear me?On your left"Sam says and they both look at their left and they both see Shuri, T'Challa and Okoye.Natalia smiles and she sees everyone appear and Natalia grabs her necklace that Natasha gave her.Natalia then looks forward and smirks."Is that everyone?"Strange says."What, you wanted more?"Wong says.Everyone starts to get in position ready to fight against Thanos army. Natalia turns to Steve with a smirk. "Your call,Cap"Natalia says and Steve nods."Avengers"Steve says loudly and puts his hand up making Mjolnir  go to him."Assemble"Steve says.
₩₩₩₩₩₩₩₩₩₩₩₩₩₩₩₩₩