₩II₩

₩₩₩₩₩₩₩₩₩₩₩₩₩₩₩₩₩The spaceship leaves the earth atmosphere and Rocket turns around

₩₩₩₩₩₩₩₩₩₩₩₩₩₩₩₩₩
The spaceship leaves the earth atmosphere and Rocket turns around.
"Okay,Who here hasn't been to space?"Rocket asks and Steve, Natasha,and Rhodey raise their hands."You better not throw up on my ship"Rocket says."Approaching jump in 3..2..1"Nebula says and the spaceship blasts off.
They arrive at the planet Thanos was and Carol looks at the team who was in the spaceship."I'll head down for recon"Carol says and flys away. Natasha sees Steve Who is looking down."This is gonna work Steve" Natasha says."I know it will,Because I don't know what I'm gonna do if it doesn't"Steve says and they see Carol. "No satellites,no ships,no armies,no ground defenses of any kind,It's just him"Carol says and Nebula nods. "Then that's enough"Nebula says.
The team arrives and Carol,Rhodey, and Bruce hold Thanos down while Thor enters and cuts Thanos hand that had the gauntlet off making Thanos scream in pain.Rocket turns the gauntlet and sees the infinity stones weren't there making his eyes wide."Oh, no"Rocket says and Steve and Natasha look at each other. "Where are they?"Steve asks and Carol tightens her grip on Thano's neck."Answer the question"Carol says.
"The universe required correction After that,the stones served no purpose,beyond temptation"Thanos says and Bruce throws him in the ground with his iron man suit."You murdered trillions!"Bruce says."You should be grateful"Thanos says and Bruce punches him.Natasha looks down with watery eyes."Where are the stones?"Natasha asks."Gone Reduced to atoms"Thanos says."You used them two days ago"Bruce says."I used the stones to destroy the stones. It nearly killed me. But the work is done. It always will be,I am inevitable"Thanos says."We have to tear this place apart,He has to be lying"Rhodey says while shaking his head."My father is many things,A liar is not one of them"Nebula says while looking down and Thanos turns to her."Thank you,Daughter,Perhaps I treated you too harshly-"Thanos sayd but gets cut off by Thor slicing his head off with his hammer."What- what did you do?"Rocket asks."I went for the head"Thor says.

5 years later
Natalia was running around while trying to catch Morgan."Morgan,I give up you win"Natalia says while sitting down in the grass and Morgan comes up to her."Yes!I'm the winner!" Morgan says excitedly and Natalia smiles and lifts her up and walks towards the cabin Tony was staying in."Can you stay?"Morgan asks and Natalia gives her a pout."I can't I have to go back to the compound"Natalia says and Morgan plays with Natalia's hair."Can you atleast stay for dinner?" Morgan asks and Natalia smiles."Yeah why not,Let's go ask your mom what's in the menu today"Natalia says and they both go inside and see Pepper. "Finally,I was getting worried you both took off in the woods and went to one of your endless adventures" Pepper says with a smile and Morgan and Natalia smile."Please our adventures are fun Pep,right Morg" Natalia says and Morgan nods."Yes! Mom,I want red hair like Lia,I want to be like Ariel"Morgan says and Natalia smiles."Don't worry Morg you are already a princess and you don't need red hair to show it"Natalia says. "Oohhh,let me show you my new crown daddy got me"Mrogan says and takes off to go upstairs and Natalia smiles."She has alot of energy"Pepper says with a smile and Natalia nods."I wonder who she got it from?"Natalia says jockingly and Tony comes in."Me ofcourse"Tony says and the three of them laugh.