₩XIV₩

₩₩₩₩₩₩₩₩₩₩₩₩₩₩₩₩₩Old Nebula throws Nebula into the floor

₩₩₩₩₩₩₩₩₩₩₩₩₩₩₩₩₩
Old Nebula throws Nebula into the floor."You're weak"The old Nebula says."I'm you"Nebula says and Old Nebula punches her.Old Nebula grabs the time watch and Gamora goes up to her.Old Nebula walks away to look at Nebula.Nebula looks at Gamora while she is on the floor."You can stop this,You know you want to.Did you see what happens in the future? Thanos finds the Soul Stone,You wanna know how he does that?You wanna know, what he does to you?" Nebula says and Gamora looks at her.  "That's enough"Old Nebula says and kicks Nebula in the head.Old Nebula takes out a knife and grabs Nebula by the neck.Old Nebula looks at her and notices her parts."You disgust me..But, that doesn't mean you're useless"Old Nebula says while taking a golden part away and into her hand.
Old Nebula walks towards Thanos and gives him the Pym particle and she looks up at Thanos."How do I look?"Old Nebula asks while showing off the golden parts that she took from Nebula so she could look like Nebula.

Vormir
2014
Natalia,Natasha,and Clint look at the planet Vormir."Wow...Under different circumstances, this would be totally awesome"Clint says and Natalia shrugs with her suit her sister gave her."Still awesome"Natalia says.
The three of them walk all the way towards the mountain.
They climb the mountain and they stop and look around the mountain.
"I bet the raccoon didn't have to climb a mountain"Natasha says. "Technically,he's not a raccoon,you know"Clint says."Whatever He eats garbage"Natasha says."And he licks himself clean"Natalia says while shrugging."Welcome"Red skull says behind the three making Clint take out his sword and Natasha and Natalia take out their guns pointing it at Red Skull."Natasha and Natalia daughters of Ivan,Clint son of Edith" Red Skull says and the three of them walks up slowly."Who are you?" Natasha asks."Consider me a guide. To you,and to all who seek the Soul Stone"Red skull says."Okay,You tell us where it is..Then we'll be on our way" Natalia says while still holding her gun.Red Skull walks closer and he comes into the ligh."If only it were that easy"Red skull says.
They stop walking once they are already at the top of the mountain and Red Skull turns to them."What you seek lies in front of you....as does what you fear"Red skull says and Natalia looks at the bottom of the cliff and Natasha grabs her arm."Be careful don't fall"Natasha says and she looks at the bottom."The stone is down there"Natasha says."For one of you,For the other...In order to take the stone,you must lose that which you love.An everlasting exchange A soul, for a soul"Red skull says making Natalia look at Natasha and Clint.
Natalia is seated down on the floor while looking at Natasha who is thinking."How's it going?"Clint says while waving at Red skull making Natalia chuckle."Jesus...Maybe he's making this shit up"Clint says and Natasha shakes her head."No I don't think so"Natasha says making Natalia look up."Why,cause he knows your Daddy's name?"Clint asks and Natalia and Natasha look at each other."We didn't"Natalia says."Thanos left here with the stone without his daughter It's not a coincidence"Natasha says. "He sacrificed his daughter for the soul stone"Natalia says."Yeah"Clint says and Natalia gets up."Whatever it takes"Natalia mumbles."Whatever it takes"Natasha says."Whatever it takes"Clint sats.Natasha gets up and looks at Clint and Natalia."If we don't get that stone, billions of people stay dead"Natasha says and Natalia gets ready for what's about to happen. "Then I guess we both know who it's gotta be"Clint says."I guess we do"Natalia and Natasha say at the same time.Natasha grabs Clint hand and Natalia hugs Clint and Natasha and secretly puts a taser."I'm starting to think,we've been different people here,Natasha,Lia"Clint says."For the last five years I've been trying to do one thing:Get to right here.That's all it's been about. Bringing everybody back"Natasha says."Oh,don't you get all decent on us now"Clint says."What, you think I wanna do it?I'm trying to save both of your lifes,you idiot" Natasha says."Yeah well,I don't want you to,because I...Natasha,you know what I've done.You know what I've become"Clint says and Natalia looks over to where the end of the cliff is."I don't judge people on their worst mistakes"Natasha says."Maybe you should"Clint sats."You didnt'"Natasha says."You're a pain in my ass,you know that?"Clint says."Okay,You win"Clint says but then knocks Natasha down and he sees Natalia walking towards the edge and he sends a taser over to her leg making her drop to the ground."Tell my family I love them"Clint says."You tell them yourself"Natasha says and she puts a taser on him she starts to run but Natalia and Clint both take the taser off and get up.Natalia gets her taser remote and pushes the button and Clint and Natasha both fall. Natalia smiles at Natasha and starts running but then she didn't know Clint and Natasha took the thing off so Clint shoot a arrow making her go to the side.Clint jumps but Natalia and Natasha jump to so Natalia gets a gun and shoots it and a string goes making the three of them hang.Clint has a hold of the string and Natalia who is holding Natasha."Damn both of you!" Clint says.Natalia tries to bring Natasha up but she wasn't strong enough."Come on Tasha don't do this" Natalia says with tears in her eyes."I told you Lia,I will protect you no matter what,and I will always love you ok,and when we say till the time comes,right now is the time,I love you Lia...Let me go"Natasha says and Natalia shakes her head with tears.
"No,Please,no...I love you too but this isn't the time Tasha"Natalia says while sobbing and Natasha gives her a sad smile."It's okay"Natasha says. "Please...I love you Tasha please don't leave me"Natalia says and Natasha let's a tear Come out and she looks down at the matching necklace that she gave Natalia."Till the time comes is right now, I love you"Natasha says and kicks her self off.Natalia sees her sister fall and both Clint and her scream with tears.Natalia sees her sister on the bottom of the cliff and she knows that her sister is gone and will never come back.Natalia then sees a light and blacks out.
Natalia wakes up and thought it was all a horrible dream but when she got up she saw Clint besides her."Clint" Natalia shakes him with tears in her eyes.Clint wakes up and they both look around and a glowing stone is in Clint' s hand knowing they got the soul stone.Clint hugs Natalia and they both cry together for the loss of Natasha Romanoff.
Everyone comes back from the time heist and they all look around.
"Did we get them all?"Bruce asks and Rhodey smiles."You telling me this'll actually work?"Rhodey says and Natalia sobs making everyone turn their attention on her and Clint.Ckint falls down his knees."Clint...Lia, where's Nat?"Bruce asks and Natalia keeps crying not bring able to process what happend and that she lost her sister.

Everyone was outside at the lake of the avengers compound except Nebula and Natalia who was locked in her room mourning for her sisters death."How's Lia taking it?"Steve asks and Tony sighs."She won't come out of her room"Tony says and he sits down and sighs."Do we know if she had other family besides Lia?"Tony asks while he looks down."Yeah...Us"Steve says. "What?"Thor asks while coming up to Tony."I just asked him a question..." Tony sayd and Thor shakes his head. "Yeah,you're acting like she's dead, Why are we acting like she's dead? We have the stones, right?As long as we have the stones,Cap,we can bring her back, isn't that right?So stop this shit.We're the Avengers,get it together"Thor says but Ckint shakes his head."We can't get her back"Clint says."Wha-what?"Thor asks."It can't be undone...It can't"Clint says."I'm sorry...No offense,but you're a very earthly being Okay?We're talking about space magic.. And can't seems very definitive don't you think?"Thor says."Look,I know that I'm way outside my paygrade here.But she still isn't here, is she? Now that's my point It can't be undone.Or that's at least what the,great floating guy had to say. Maybe you wanna go talk to him?! Okay?!Go grab your hammer,and you go fly and you talk to him...It was supposed to be me...She sacrificed her life for that goddamned stone...She bet her life on it"Clint says with tears in her eyes.Bruce screams frusturated and rips the bench and throws it. "She's not coming back,We have to make it worth it...We have to"Bruce says and Steve stands up."We will" Steve says."And I will make sure of that"Natalia says while walking towards the team who look at her red puffy eyes.
₩₩₩₩₩₩₩₩₩₩₩₩₩₩₩₩₩
Natalia's Outift in the lake