₩VI₩

₩₩₩₩₩₩₩₩₩₩₩₩₩₩₩₩₩The truck stops and Bruce,Rocket,and Natalia get off and look around New Asgard

₩₩₩₩₩₩₩₩₩₩₩₩₩₩₩₩₩
The truck stops and Bruce,Rocket,and Natalia get off and look around New Asgard."Kind of a step down from a golden palace for an Avenger highness or whatnot"Rocket says. "Hey, have a little compassion,pal. First,they've lost Asgard,then half the people.They're probably just happy they have a home"Bruce says and Natalia nods."He's right"Natalia says.
"You shouldn't have come!Valkyrie!" A girl says making the three of them to turn and see Valkyrie."Great to see you,Angry Girl"Bruce says and Natalia smiles."I think I liked you better either of the other ways"Valkyrie says. "This is Rocket and Natalia"Bruce says while pointing at them making Natalia wave with a smile."How you doin'?"Rocket says with a wave."He won't see you"Valkyrie says."That bad, huh?"Natalia asks and Valkyrie nods. "We only see him once a month,when he comes in for...supplies"Valkyrie says while she turns and looks at the gallons of beer."It's that bad"Bruce says and Valkyrie nods."Yeah"Valkyrie says.
Rocket knocks on the door and they all look at each other when no one answers making Natalia open the door and they walk in slowly."Ugh!It smells so bad"Natalia says while covering her nose.They walk in slowly while looking around."What the...Woo!Something died in here. Hello?Thor?"Rocket asks and then they hear shuffling behind."Are you here about the cable?The Cinemax ran out two weeks ago, and, sports were all kind of fuzzy"Thor says and they see a different Thor,Korg,and Miek.Thor smiles with a beer on his hands."Boys!Mini assassin!Oh, my God!My God!How have you been?"Thor says and hugs Bruce and lifts Natalia up while squishing her in a hug."I can't breath"Natalia says and Thor let's her go and greets Rocket.
"Come here,you little rascal!"Thor says while hugging Rocket and starts messing with his fur."No, I'm good! I'm good,That's not necessary!"Rocket says.Thor turns to Bruce with a smile and points at Korg and Miek."Hulk, you know my friends,Miek,Korg, right?"Thor says."Hey,boys!And girl!" Korg says and Natalia waves."Hey, guys Long time no see"Bruce says. "Beer's on the bucket,Feel free to log on to the wi-fi No password, obviously....Thor,he's back,That kid on the TV who's called me a dickhead again"Korg says."Noobmaster"Thor says and Natalia looks at him with a questioning look."Yeah, Noobmaster69"Korg says and Thor gets Korg's headset."Noobmaster Hey, it's Thor again.You know, the God of Thunder?Listen,buddy If you don't log off this game immediately I'm gonna fly home to your house,come down to that basement you're hiding in,rip off your arms then shove them up your butt!Oh, that's right Yes, go cry to your father,you little weasel!"Thor says making Natalia and Rocket look at each other."Thank you,Thor"Korg says and Thor nods."Let me know if he bothers you again,okay?"Thor says. "Thank you very much I will"Korg says while putting his headset again.
Thor turns to the three of them and smiles."So you guys want a drink? What are you drinking?We have beer, tequila,all sorts of things"Thor says and they go up to him."Buddy, you all right?"Natalia asks and Thor nods. "Yes,I'm fine!Why, don't I look all right?"Thor says with a smile."You look like melted ice cream"Rocket says."So,what's up?"Thor asks."We need your help...There might be a chance we could fix everything"Bruce says."What, like the cable?Cause that's been driving me bananas for weeks"Thor says with a chuckle."Like Thanos"Bruce says and Thor's smile dissapears and he looks down."Don't say that name"Thor says while grabbing Bruce's hand."Um,yeah...We don't actually say that name in here" Korg says."Please take your hand off me...Now,I know that...guy might scare you"Bruce says and Thor shakes his head."Why would I be?Why would,why would I be scared of that guy?I'm the one who killed that guy, remember?Anyone else here killed that guy?Nope,Didn't think so"Thor says and walks away."Korg, why don't you,tell everybody who chopped Thanos' big head off"Thor says. "Umm...Stormbreaker?"Korg says.
"Now,who's swinging Stormbreaker?" Thor says."I get it...You're in a rough spot,okay?I've been there myself You wanna know who helped me out of it?"Bruce says."I don't know Is it Natasha?"Thor says with a shrugs."It was you...You helped me"Bruce says. "Why don't you ask the,Asgardians down there,how much my help was worth"Thor says while looking outside The window and he sits down."The ones that are left,anyway" Thor says."I think we can bring them back"Bruce says."Stop Just,stop...I know you think I'm down here wallowing in my own self-pity, waiting to be rescued and and saved. But I'm fine,okay?We're fine,aren't we?"Thor says with a chuckle."Nah, all good here,mate!"Korg says."So, whatever it is that you're offering, we're not into it,don't care,couldn't care less.Goodbye"Thor says."We need you,pal"Bruce says and Thor finishes his beer."There's beer on the ship"Rocket and Natalia say at the same time and Thor looks at them. "What kind?"Thor asks.
₩₩₩₩₩₩₩₩₩₩¥₩₩₩₩₩₩