₩XI₩

₩₩₩₩₩₩₩₩₩₩₩₩₩₩₩₩₩"Tony, what's going on?Tell me you found that cube"Steve says while walking with the case that holds the scepter but then he sees his past self

₩₩₩₩₩₩₩₩₩₩₩₩₩₩₩₩₩
"Tony, what's going on?Tell me you found that cube"Steve says while walking with the case that holds the scepter but then he sees his past self. "Oh,you gotta be shitting me"Steve says."I have eyes on Loki 14th floor" Old Steve says."I'm not Loki And I don't wanna hurt you"Steve says while putting the case down.Old Steve trys to hit him with his shield but Steve puts his shield up making both of the shields hit.Old Steve trys to kick him but Steve dodges.Steve tries to punch Old Steve but Old Steve kicks him making him fall."I can do this all day"Old Steve says."Yeah, I know I know"Steve says while getting up.They both throw their shields but they both fall down so the two Steve's run towards each other and try to punch each other.Old Steve accidently drops the case making it fall.Old Steve falls but Steve had a hold of him so it made him fall with him to.They both fall off the glass stairs until they both land on the ground.Old Steve sees the amulet Steve had and Old Steve grabs it while they both stand up."Where did you get this?"Old Steve asks.Steve tries to grab the scepter but Old Steve grabs him in a choke hold position and they both go to the floor.Steve struggles to breath so he does the only thing he could do."Bucky...is...alive!" Steve says making Old Steve let go."What?"Old steve says and Steve then takes this opportunity to punch him making Old Steve fall back.Steve quickly grabs the scepter and puts it on Steve's chest making him go unconscious.Steve grabs the scepter and looks at his uncouncios selfs butt.
"That is America's ass"Steve says and walks away.

"Please, please!"Bruce says while following the ancient one."I'm sorry. I can't help you,Bruce If I give up the Time Stone to help your reality,I'm dooming my own"The ancient one says and Bruce blocks her way."With all due respect,I'm not sure the science really supports that"Bruce says and a orange light is shown.
"The Infinity Stones create what you experience as the flow of time. Remove one of the stones, and that flow splits.Now this may benefit your reality But my new one, not so much. In this new branched reality, without our chief weapon against the forces of darkness,our world will be overrun. Millions will suffer.So, tell me, doctor, can your science prevent all that?" The ancient one says while showing a example of it."No But we can erase it. Because once we're done with the stones, we can return each one into its own timeline at the moment it was taken.So, chronologically...In that reality....it never left"Bruce says.
"Yes,but you're leaving out the most important part.In order to return the stones,you have to survive"The ancient one says."We will I will. I promise"Bruce says."I can't risk this reality on a promise.It's the duty, of the Sorcerer Supreme to protect the Time Stone"The ancient one says. "Then why the hell did Strange give it away?"Bruce says making the ancient one look at him."What did you say?" The ancient one asks."Strange He gave it away He gave it to Thanos"Bruce says."Willingly?"The ancient one asks and Bruce nods. "Yes"Bruce says."Why?"The ancient one asks."I have no idea Maybe he made a mistake"Bruce says."Or I did" The ancient one says and gives Bruce back his body and she opens the necklace the time stone was at and she grabs it."Strange was meant to be the best of us"The ancient one says. "So he must've done it for a reason" Bruce says."I fear you might be right" The ancient one says and gives Bruce the time stone."Thank you"Bruce says. "I'm counting on you,Bruce...We all are"The ancient one says.

"Run diagnostics Show me her memory file"Thanos says while looking at Nebula."Sire,the file appears entangled.It was a memory, but not hers.There's another consciousness sharing her network, Another Nebula"The son of Thanos says making Thanos look at Nebula. "Impossible"Thanos says."This duplicate carries a time stamp...from nine years in the future"The son of Thanos says."Where is this other Nebula?"Thanos asks."In our solar system,On Morag"The son of Thanos says."Can you access her?"Thanos asks."Yes The two are linked"The son of Thanos."Search the duplicate's memories,for Infinity Stones"Thanos says.A projection is shown of the avengers."And these stones have been in a lot of different places throughout history"Bruce says in the projection. "Our history So,not a lot of convenient spots to just drop in"Tony says."Which means we have to pick our targets" Natalia says."Ariel here is Correct" Tony says."Freeze image"Thanos says and the projection freezes."Terrans" Gamora says."Avengers Unruly wretches,What's that reflection? Amplify this,Maw"Thanos says."I don't understand,Two Nebulas" Gamora says."No,The same Nebula. From two different times.Set course for Morag Scan the duplicate's memories I want to see everything" Thanos says.

Frigga walks with her ladies and then stops."My ladies,I'll see you after Go on"Frigga says while Thor is hidden behind a big wall.Thor then turns around and Frigga is next to him making him get scared."What are you doing?You're better off leaving the sneaking to your brother"Frigga says and Thor nods while looking down and covering himself."Yeah,I was simply just going for a walk,and uh"Thor says and Frigga looks at his outfit."What are you wearing?"Frigga asks."I always wear this This is one of my favorites"Thor says while shrugging."What's wrong with your eye?"Frigga says while looking at his eye."Oh,my eye That's...you remember the Battle of Haroquin? When I got hit in the face with a broadsword?"Thor says."You're not the Thor I know at all,are you?"Frigga asks and Thor shakes his head."Yes, I am"Thor says."The future hasn't been kind to you,has it?"Frigga says with both of her hands in his cheek."I didn't say I'm from the future"Thor says."I was raised by witches,boy. I see with more than eyes,and you know that"Frigga says and Thor looks down and whimpers."I am totally, totally from the future!"Thor says with tears."Yes,you are"Frigga says with a nod."I really need to talk to you"Thor says and Frigga smiles."We can talk"Frigga says and hugs Thor.
Jane gets up from her nap and gets her coat.She dosent know that Rocket is behind her following her ready to remove the stone.
"His head was over there...His body over there...What was the point. I was too late. I was just standing there. Some idiot with an ax"Thor says. "You're no idiot You're here aren't you?Seeking counsel from the wisest person in Asgard"Frigga says."I guess, yeah"Thor says with a nod."Idiot?No A failure?Absolutely"Frigga says."That's a little bit harsh"Thor says."You do know what that makes you?Just like everyone else"Frigga says and Thor looks down."I'm not supposed to be like everyone else,am I?"Thor says.
"Everyone fails at who they are supposed to be,Thor.The measure of a person, of a hero is how well they succeed at being who they are"Frigga says with a smile and Thor nods."I really missed you,Mum"Thor says.
Rocket runs away from the guards and looks around for Thor."Thor!I got it!"Rocket screams while running away from the guards."Get that rabbit!"A guard says.
Thor looks out of the balcony of the palace with his mother by his side.
"Ma,I have to tell you something" Thor says but Frigga shakes her head. "No,son You don't...You're here to repair your future,not mine"Frigga says with a smile."But this is about your future"Thor says."It's none of my business"Frigga says and then Rocket comes in."Hey You must be Mom,I got the thing Come on,we got to move" Rocket says while getting ready to go. "I wish we had more time"Thor says. "This was a gift And you're going to be the man you're meant to be"Frigga says and Thor smiles."I love you, Mom"Thor says and Frigga smiles."I love you"Frigga says and they both hug.They both pull away and Frigga smiles."And eat a salad"Frigga says. "Come on We gotta go"Rocket says. "Goodbye"Frigga says with a smile. "Three..two-"Rocket starts to say but he gets cut off by Thor."No, wait!" Thor says while putting his arm up making Rocket confused."Wh-what am I looking at?"Rocket asks and Frigga smiles."Oh, sometimes it takes a second"Frigga says.Thor then feels Mjolnir in his hand making him smile and flip Mjolnir."I'm still worthy"Thor says."Oh, boy"Rocket says."Goodbye, Mom"Thor says and they both vanish.
₩₩₩₩₩₩₩₩₩₩₩₩₩₩₩₩₩