35 ( last part )

v0t3 and c0mm3nt

LMAO this is the last part btw. This story took me 2 months 🗿

My heart rate slowed, once I realized the gun shots were not aimed at us

My heart rate slowed, once I realized the gun shots were not aimed at us. I slowly turned to Jahseh, who chuckled at my reaction to the loud banging noises.

[ I'm working on heart thief now, so go check that out, its already published ]

I leaned back on Jahseh, exhaling in relief.

"Jah, I'm horny" I whined, whispering into his ear.

he didnt say anything, instead, he just stared at me. I rolled my eyes at him, because he wanted to act difficult.

I pushed away from him, walking up the stairs. I walked in to Jahs room, closing the door behind me. I didnt want to lay in the bed, with my outside clothes on, but I knew we had to change the sheets anyway.

I laid down in his bed, pulling the covers over me. I laid there for a while, and honestly was about to doze off before the bed room door opened.

I ignored it, laying back down, before I was grabbed from behind. I squeled at this, as Jahseh pulled me against him.

"Fuck you givin' me attitude for, mamas?" Jahseh asked me in my ear.

"Because, your being mean. So I'm playing your own game" I said smartly to him.

"what you want my to do, baby? I can't fuck you, in front of them."

He told me, flipping me over to lay on top of me.

"Well I can...if you want" jahseh smirked against my lips.

"noo" I pushed him away, playfully.

"you still horny ?" Jahseh asked me.

I nodded, making him glare down at me sexually aggravated, yet smirking. Jahseh pulled his shirt over his head, not loosing his eye contact with me.

He pulled his sweat pants down a little, coming back to me .

I felt a nervous tingley feeling all of my body, as he grabbed the rims of my shirt, pulling them over my head. His warm hands gripped at my small lovehandles, pulling me closer to him, as I tugged at his boxers.

He looked down at what I was doing, before grabbing my jawline and kissing me roughly.

He gently laid me back down, not removing his lips from mine. His tounge laid on top of my bottom lip, asking for entrance. Once I denied, he forced his tounge in to my mouth, wrestling with mine for dominance.