5

"Y-you have a nice voice," Mingyu barely said any word, even stuttering.

Wonwoo's laugh could be heard; a part of it was even amplified by the speakers as he was still moving down the mic. "Thanks, I guess?" he responded.

"Uhm," Mingyu hummed as he tried to look away from his gaze. Mingyu was sure that he was flushed--a lot flushed actually, but of course he wouldn't realize how much in reality he was flushed.

Wonwoo just chuckled at the sight. "Why now, Mingyu?"

Mingyu turned around for real now. He felt his face boiling. 'Holy heck, Kim Mingyu!!! What's happening to you?! Gain back your composure!!!' he ordered himself, which of course failed as he kept hearing Wonwoo's light chuckles.

Wonwoo took back the controller from the table. "You wanna sing?" he offered. Mingyu still wasn't sure if he could face him without bursting red again or not. Why could he be so calm, Mingyu thought. 'You are being weird, Kim Mingyu,' he told himself. "Let You Know is a meaningful song to me," Wonwoo started to explain, catching Mingyu's attention that he started to turn around his neck a bit to see the older facing down. "I always sing this song together with Seungcheol Hyung and it's his favorite too."

Mingyu released a forced breath hearing that. A disappointed one? A sad one? He didn't know even himself. He even didn't understand why his heart ached for a second hearing that. "O-oh..." he barely muttered. Mingyu wanted to point out that he knew how special Seungcheol was to Wonwoo but something held him back.

"Enjoying yourselves, huh?"

Wonwoo and Mingyu was caught a bit surprised to hear a voice coming from the entrance. Mingyu quickly turned his head to see a head peeking from the upper floor, someone who really looks like a puppy. He was smiling from ear to ear looking at both of them. "Oh, hi, Jinjin!" Wonwoo greeted, peeking from Mingyu's side, slightly waving his hand.

"Hey there, Wonwon," he greeted back. "Mingyu, I guess?" Mingyu just nodded. "Let's go upstairs to discuss your enrollment." And with that, he disappeared. Wonwoo told Mingyu that he was the president of their club, Jinwoo, while they were walking back upstairs. Apparently, Mingyu had gained his composure back, which was a relief.

In the main room of the club room--more like, club building, Mingyu could see Jinwoo sitting behind a desk near the other corner of the room on which a computer sat near the wall. Next to him was metal shelves, shining from the perfect polishing it was done with. He was sorting out some documents which of course Mingyu didn't know. Mingyu just followed Wonwoo's order that he should sit down on the chair across of Jinwoo.

"Fill this up," Jinwoo said to him as he handed a paper and a pen. Mingyu took the pen immediately and scanned the paper; an enrollment form, basically consisted of name, date of birth, address, and stuffs. Since nothing seemed to be weird, Mingyu just proceeded to filling the form.

"Wonwon," Jinwoo called.

"Wonwon?" Mingyu who was just about to start filling the form, glanced at Jinwoo and Wonwoo back and forth. Mingyu was supposed to hear that the first time earlier in the underground karaoke room, but he was still under Jeon Wonwoo's bewitching spell.

The two just chuckled. "My name is Jinwoo and his name is Wonwoo," Jinwoo started to answer. "I just like to call him Wonwon because everyone is calling me Jinjin."

Mingyu just nodded in whatever-it-is kind of feeling and fled to fill the paper for real. He didn't bother trying to eavesdrop Wonwoo and Jinwoo's conversation as he didn't seem to understand. He heard something about outing activity but, well, he just shrugged it off.