38

Wonwoo woke up to faint sunlight gently peeking through the window, penetrating the low-opacity curtain hanging behind it. Accompanying, soft snores could be heard clearly close to his ear. If it was not the one-in-a-million Kim Mingyu, never would Wonwoo find such soft snoring cute. They managed to sleep calmly, staying on the last position they left before drifting to sleep. Mingyu's hands were still draped around the older's torso and Wonwoo didn't show any movement from his last position as well. Shifting slowly, he tried to turn his body a bit and his head around to take a glimpse of his boyfriend's peaceful sleeping face--or at least, to his imagination. But otherwise, he wouldn't care anyway if Mingyu actually slept with mouth wide open, acting like a Venus flytrap. Being whipped, he would most likely find that adorable as well.

Fortunately for Wonwoo, Mingyu looked calm and peaceful in his sleep, while still letting out soft, breathy snores. He reached out with his hands to carefully ruffle and toy with Mingyu's hair for a bit, carefully sweeping the loose hair covering his forehead. Soon, the snores got replaced by a little groan and his boyfriend's eyes slowly fluttered open. What a sight to see.

Still playing with the younger's hair, now trying to get rid of the mess, Wonwoo greeted with a smile, "Good morning."

Mingyu returned the smile as he closed his eyes again. This wouldn't be too much to start a day with, right? "Good morning to you too," he greeted back with his raspy bed voice, said specially in a husky way that made it sound a lot more attractive than it should be.

Wonwoo moved Mingyu's hand a bit so he could completely turn his whole body around, facing the younger, who had his eyes closed once again. Wonwoo let Mingyu's left hand rest on his ribs while the other hand just on the space between them. "Did you have a nice rest?" Wonwoo asked, gently caressing the younger's cheek, observing every amazing feature of his face. It seemed like Wonwoo had totally forgot how Mingyu's appearance alone in that kind of get-up would drive him crazy.

Mingyu just nodded followed with a hum, still closing his eyes. "What did you dream about?" Wonwoo asked again, his thumbs still running on the younger's cheek. He then moved his other hand to intertwine it together with Mingyu's right hand.

Without any hesitation, Mingyu mumbled, "You."

Instead of blushing, Wonwoo chuckled, letting out his morning, heavy laugh. "Are you going to go to sleep again to meet 'me' in your dream?"

The younger then squeezed his boyfriend's hand. He opened his eyes slowly, the very image of Wonwoo slowly getting visible. "Why do that when I have you in real life?"

"Cheesy as usual," Wonwoo replied, pinching Mingyu's cheek, earning a whine from the younger. Soon, the two laughed. If only there was an camera to capture every bit of this moment, as it was very precious for the two of them who might not be able to experience such thing for a while again. "Let's get up and wash up, Gyu?" Wonwoo said, ruffling Mingyu's hair softly. "Your mother might come soon for break--"

"Gyu? Wonnie? Let's have breakfast?" Mrs. Kim's voice could be heard along with some knocks on the door.

The two laughed softly in unison before Mingyu answered, "Yeah, Mom, we are getting up."

Wonwoo immediately got up and stood up from his bed, letting go of Mingyu's hand. As he stayed there for a while waiting for Mingyu to follow standing up, he instead got a scene of Mingyu pouting with his hands stretched. "Pull me up," he whined.

The older laughed lightly at how adorable Mingyu was. "Alright," he said as he grabbed both of Mingyu's hands, pulling them to help Mingyu stand up.

"W-wha--Mingyu!"

Wonwoo couldn't help as Mingyu pulled back a lot harder than he could resist. As a result, instead of pulling Mingyu up, Wonwoo got pulled down and fell back. And Wonwoo blushed really hard as he realized he landed on top of Mingyu, while the younger just enveloped him in a tight hug as if it was planned from the start. "M-Mingyu," Wonwoo stuttered, "w-we bette--"