27

---

---

He woke up to the sound of his new alarm, which now he knew the title was 'Don't Wanna Cry', composed by Jihoon, apparently sung by Jihoon, Soonyoung, and Wonwoo, which was a big surprise especially Wonwoo and Soonyoung. Wonwoo's voice singing the lows in the verse had been an ear candy to him, and his 'I'm okay,' and 'I don't miss you,' part in the bridge blew him. The song was indeed amazing and he had been playing that on repeat since the day he got it from Jihoon. He didn't tell him though that Wonwoo's voice was the main reason that he wanted the song, but well, his friend was smarter and he knew it.

He turned the alarm off and immediately went to greet Wonwoo a good morning. To be in all honesty, he was nervous for the day. He knew it would be this day that he had to confess properly, just like how they agreed on top of the hills last week. He had prepared his heart for this, and scripted a scenario in his mind so he wouldn't mess up. He also went to his old friends group chat to ask for suggestions and all; they really helped, especially Eunwoo, the most normal one. He decided to keep everything simple; no flowers and stuffs, just being fiffy-fluffy, you know, holding hands, cheesy words, or maybe... a kiss? 'Kim Mingyu, honestly, what are you thinking?!'

It was still early in the morning, Wonwoo most likely hadn't woken up since he didn't get any reply from the older. He got up quickly, throwing his blanket, and embraced the cold air with his usual sleeping attire: a T-shirt and shorts. He headed to the bathroom to brush his teeth, wash his face, and get rid of the chaos on his head we call hair. Heading out, he made his bed first before going downstairs, checking what his parents were doing.