34

"M-Mingyu?" Wonwoo was a bit taken aback soon as his new boyfriend backhugged him out of nowhere. He just stepped out of shower--yes, Mingyu's shower, having a nice calming night shower before going to bed. It was still their first day being a thing but it felt like everything would crumble soon as Wonwoo might leave him for good on Saturday. Feeling mostly sad, Mingyu just hugged more tightly and kept breathing on the older's clavicle. Wonwoo understood too, as he definitely felt the same. After all they had been through, fate had to make it this way for them. He just wanted to spend as much time with him now that he knew they wouldn't be able to meet easily just in three days.

"Wonwoo..." Mingyu whined, mouth muffled by the towel the older hang around his neck.

Wonwoo smiled before reaching to pat Mingyu's head fondly. "Yes, my puppy?" Wonwoo couldn't lie about how long he had been waiting to ever call Mingyu with that name. He even looked more like a puppy with that kind of whine. 'I'm the luckiest person alive, ain't I?' Wonwoo thought to himself.

"Can you not go?" Mingyu asked again, tone filled with sadness, still muffled by the towel.

Wonwoo just sighed and walked slowly to the bed--Mingyu's bed, not their bed, as a side note, it was definitely too early to advance to that stage already, right? Mingyu didn't let go of the hug and walked with feet spread while still sticking to Wonwoo's torso like koala. Wonwoo pushed Mingyu back with his body so he would sit on the bed, and they ended up with Mingyu sitting on the bed, and Wonwoo on his lap, still enveloped in Mingyu's hug. Wonwoo slowly held Mingyu's both hands and caressed their backs. "I really have no choice, Gyu," he said, resting his head on Mingyu's, which was still on his shoulder. "We will be okay, I believe."

"But, Won," Mingyu paused. He was still using that whiny tone from before. "We are finally together now, just why?"

Both remained on their positions as it was really comfortable for them. This kind of contacts was the one they always longed for, and to think the day really had come was definitely something they couldn't actually believe. "Gyu, it's life. Things might be hard ahead, but we will able to make it through together, won't we?" Mingyu sighed and nodded gently. "Let's say these whole stuffs didn't happen, we might still be figuring things out how to resolve the tension between us." It wasn't that Wonwoo was happy with all of this commotion happened. Damn, he was still in sorrow, but to look it at the positive way, at least now he had Mingyu.

Again, Mingyu nodded gently and lifted his face a bit, now planting his chin on Wonwoo's shoulder. "Yeah, you're right," he said. "Who knows this will lead to this?" Wonwoo smiled happily upon hearing that. Wonwoo then slowly took Mingyu's hands away from hugging him and excused himself to put the wet towel first as it might damp their clothes. Mingyu let of the hug and waited for him attentively on his seat, not moving even an inch.

Soon Wonwoo came back. It was still a rare scene to see Wonwoo wearing something not long-sleeved. Opening up to Mingyu made Wonwoo a lot more comfortable to wear whatever he wanted in front of his boyfriend. Though, it was still scary for him to get touched on his wrists; and he wanted to get rid of it. Wonwoo went to sit next to the younger. "Hey, Gyu," he called him, who was looking at him with a smile drawn across his face.

"Yes?"

Wonwoo then flipped his arm and showed the darkened bruise marks on his left wrist. Slowly, he ran his thin fingers on the marks, closing his eyes as his whole body trembled upon the touch. "W-Won, what are you doing?" Mingyu asked as Wonwoo started to hiss silently.

Wonwoo quickly took his hand away and sighed heavily. "This... is a bad memory I want to erase," Wonwoo said. Mingyu just listened to him eagerly, curious of what might come next. But he didn't expect that his boyfriend would take his hand all of sudden. His hand then trembled along with Wonwoo's shaking hand which was bringing his hand closer to his wrist. Soon, Wonwoo placed Mingyu's hand on his wrist, feeling the warm touch the younger gave him even in this cold night. He shuddered upon the first touch, but soon was put to ease as it was no other than Mingyu.