Specials #1

Special chapter 1

A year after the original ending.

Happy Chan day!

"You know, I was kinda expecting something to happen," Wonwoo said, looking at his boyfriend who was seated across of him spooning the last piece of his fried ice cream. The younger, munching the breaded treat, lifted his eyebrows at the older's statement. Wonwoo leaned a bit forward, resting his chin on his right palm, elbow sitting on the table right next to his plate of unfinished fried ice cream. "So you did forget it," he said, still looking at his lover fondly.

Mingyu who still had his mouth bouncing eagerly, savoring the old taste that brought back the past memories of their high school life, just shot his eyebrows even higher as he couldn't draw a single silver lining of what his boyfriend tried to imply. Wonwoo chuckled lightly. "I was expecting you'd draw another ice cream stain as well today," he finally spoke out his thoughts.

The younger swallowed his food and laughed, throwing his head back. "I actually planned to do it but forgot it just right now," he said. "Can I do it with your remaining—"

"What? No!" Wonwoo immediately cut him off as he forked the last huge remaining piece of his own treat and shoved it into his mouth messily. "Ich ich ma-ing!" Wonwoo sneaked some words out of his full mouth, to which the younger giggled at his adorableness.

"Do you wanna try it yourself then?" Mingyu offered, noticing the stain left on the corner of his boyfriend's lips.

It was now Wonwoo's turn to lift his eyebrows in confusion. The younger didn't take his eyes off of the stain on the older's soft lips. He leaned forward a bit and put his chin on both of his palms joined together, looking endearingly at Wonwoo. He then tapped the corner of his own lips a few times, gesturing to Wonwoo that he had something left there.

Wonwoo laughed silently as he realized what the younger was trying to do. 'I'm not gonna fall into this trap,' he said to himself as he wiped his whole right side of the face with his whole open hand, easily covering everything to clean up every little mess he might also have left elsewhere. Wonwoo then teasingly stuck out his tongue at his boyfriend who immediately sat straight back up, hands crossed on his chest, lips pouting. "You are a meanie!" the younger sulked as he turned around on his seat, facing the window next to their table—Wonwoo's unchanging favorite table in the shop.

The older smiled and sighed at his boyfriend's bratty and quite childish behavior, yet it was very adoring to see—at least, to him. He swallowed his food and tended to convince his boyfriend. "Babe, don't be sulky now."

Instead of replying, Mingyu just have a quick hum in an annoyed tone and looked to the left of him, completely looking away from Wonwoo. Wonwoo's great sight of Mingyu's glorious side profile was now gone. "Mingyu, Baby," Wonwoo again called his boyfriend's name as he reached out to touch his shoulder.

The younger quickly turned at him and moved his body away from his fingers. "Don't. Touch. Me," he said firmly, each word emphasized, still with the sulky pout.

"Come on, Babe," again, Wonwoo pleaded. "I will do anything!" Wonwoo said, doing a flower pose, thinking it might be more than ever enough to soften his attitude just now.

"Anything?" Mingyu asked, confirming, looking up. Wonwoo nodded enthusiastically, still keeping his pose. "Promise?"

Wonwoo broke the pose and reached out his pinky. "Promise."

Mingyu smiled and interconnected their pinkies together. "Okay, I will get to decide where we go today and you have no rights to complain," Mingyu declared.