21

"Let's see each other... soon?"

Those words from Wonwoo was the only thing lingering in his mind for the whole week. He said that just before he got off the bus they rode that last day being at the school together. From that day onwards, he sat alone, behind his new lovebirds of friends, Jihoon and Soonyoung, wondering why it felt so much lonelier that Wonwoo wasn't there even with Soonyoung still being his noisy body.

But he had to admit that he felt they were even more closer now, after that one incident. They texted each other more so often even went as far as calling each other at one night, both blabbering about their recent lives. Mingyu told him that he indeed felt lonely sitting alone because, you know, Jihoon and Soonyoung were already ahem, to which Wonwoo chuckled. Wonwoo told him how he met new people, all older than him since he was just informed it was for a college level competition. He also told him about his new friend, Baekhyun Hyung, who was far older than him but he was so funny and friendly that managed to make everyone there close. Mingyu was glad hearing that, because he knew very well that Wonwoo wasn't able to make friends easily; now that one worry had gone, he was slightly relieved.

And eventually, Mingyu told Wonwoo everything that was actually going on between him and Jun and Minghao, including the threats, the assaults, and his motives. Wonwoo was shocked to hear that, of course, and it really sent him dead worried because the way Mingyu explained the threats felt really harsh and cruel. Mingyu of course told him as well that he retaliated, and when Soonyoung saw Minghao crying probably because of him. Wonwoo laughed a little and told him that was so brave to do.

Too bad for both of them, this weekend was yet another time where they couldn't spend time together. Wonwoo had to use the Sunday to make up for the one day practice on Monday he missed. So they had to wait for some more time; holding their longing feelings. Of course, Mingyu starting to accept the fact that he kept feelings towards the older made him know that he missed him so bad, so much, that sometimes he got lost in his thoughts thinking about how long he had to wait. But there was still one thing he had yet to know; whether Wonwoo felt the same or not. And thus, it was contradicting in his head. He missed him, but would it be better to meet him? Or it would just simply hurt because he didn't belong to him?

That aside, here he was, trying to find the address Seokmin gave him. Why Seokmin? He called him a few nights ago, which went like this.

---

"Mingyu! Mingyu!" Seokmin the loud started the call, disturbing the almost sleeping Mingyu by ringing his phone.

"Uhh--why suddenly calling?" Mingyu groggily responded under his blanket.

"Mingyu! It's serious!"

Mingyu just hummed.

"Mingyu! Do you remember my cousin Chan?"

He tried to remember. He met him a few months ago if he remember correctly, during the holiday, Chan paid a visit to his city. "Chan as in Little Channie?" Yes, when Mingyu said, little, it was little.

"Yes! Little Channie!"

"And...?"

"I'm going to visit him this weekend!"

Mingyu paused in his track. "... And...?"

"His house is your freaking city!!!"

Mingyu froze at that one last statement as he processed everything. Wait--"So you mean to say we can like hang out?!"

"YES THAT'S IT, DUMMY!"

"DON'T CALL ME THAT, DUMMY!"

Short after, the two laughed at each other across the line. "Why are you visiting him, though?"