Entry:One

~•~

~•~

Olivia Diary Entry: One

May, 19 2015
~*~

"I am voiceless,
A state I reduced myself too"

~*~

A month has passed since that night,

Three weeks since I was released from the hospital,

Two weeks since the nightmares started,

And a week since Maria found out about the nightmares.

Her funeral was yesterday, I tried so hard to stay strong, but every time I look at my brothers I'm reminded of what I took away from them.

I'm reminded of how weak I actually am.

Maria is making me go to therapy, I have an appointment in a week. I know she's trying to help but she's not.

Therapy would only be a sick reminder that I am voiceless, that despite having someone to talk too I can't talk.

A reminder that I will never get justice.

I lost more than anyone will ever know that night, and more than I care to admit. I'm afraid that I will continue to lose more, and what terrifies me the most is I only have my family left to lose.

I have nothing else they took everything else away.

They left me with nothing.

~* ~

~~~
Word count: 184

Hey guys,

Did you enjoy Olivia's first diary entry?

So This is the first of Olivia's entries, after every chapter you will get to read a diary entry.

They won't go into a lot of detail, mainly because I can't keep a secret so if I made them long I'd give away my entire plot...

The opening sentences are part of Livy's diary, she used metaphors and Analogies to better describe how she felt.
~•~