Protecting Livy Part 2

~•~Protecting Olivia Part 2 (1K Reads celebration)~•~

~•~
Protecting Olivia Part 2 (1K Reads celebration)
~•~

Matter Braverman wore a bright smile as he re-entered his room, offering Joshua a glass of Orange Juice as they continued playing.

Having discussed the circumstances the Braverman Brothers came up with a plan that the boys could all agree on. Their plan was simple however lacked a level of maturity as the Braverman boys were still mostly young in age.

The plan had been centered around knowledge Matter Braverman had obtained earlier that morning.

So With that in mind Matter Braverman told Joshua the made up story of the Haunting of Braverman Manor. A story any ten year old boy scared of ghost would find absolutely terrifying, and as Matter Braverman filled the boy with nightmarish stories he gave Joshua glass after glass of orange juice.

The ground work had been laid, by the time the Braverman family, and Joshua all went to bed.

Jason Braverman snuck out of bed a half hour after his parents had come in to see him off to bed, Jason Was much excited for his role to play in the scheme he and his brothers had brewed.

Having downloaded many recordings of glass breaking, furniture being moved and the sound of crying, Jason's task now was to set up speakers leading to the nearest bathroom from Matter's room.

Quietly, yet quickly gathering the Bluetooth speakers needed, Jason Braverman quickly set them up and connected each one to a different Braverman brother's phone, having lent Matter's and Jake's phone in order for the plan to run smoothly.

With the speakers set up, Jason Braverman hid right outside of Matter's room, and he waited.

Ian and Jake Braverman were dressed, head-to-toe in black clothing. Their part was to be by far the most fun, they would have the privilege of scaring the boy into defeat.

Jake had his phone with him, in order to record the ordeal. Or more specifically the reaction afterward when Jason would come in and switch on the light.

The Braverman boys hopes were that they would scare the boy into doing something embarrassing which would be caught on camera.

Even if the plan were to fail, they would still be able to teach the twerp a lesson about messing with their little adorable sister.

With everything set up, and all the brothers in their places the Braverman boys laid in wait.

Joshua Paile awoke that night to a nightmare, and a full bladder. Having been told ghost stories by his new friend Matter, Joshua had found it difficult to fall asleep and then he had been entrapped by a horrid nightmare about a ghost woman who cried all night, haunting those who remind her older brother who would torment her endlessly, in her thirst for vengeance.

Joshua was reminded of what he had done to Matter's younger sister earlier that day. He had been saying mean things to her, while Matter had went to get them drinks.