Chapter 7 | Her Insecurities

~•~

~•~

~•~

Chapter Seven | Her Insecurities

The Braverman family had all been seated at the dining table for breakfast the next day, an assortment of breakfast options having been laid out by Maria moments before; the Braverman's enjoyed the calm.

Ian Braverman had informed his family the night before of all he had learned, and had asked Matter if he had known the Wilson boy. It came to no surprise when Matter had answered no; they all had discussed Ian's findings and had moved on to Olivia's diary to which Matt had, had last.

It had taken The Braverman Boys by surprise to have learned that Olivia was failing in academics, having always achieved at the very least a B – in each class, but what had struck the Braverman Family the most was that she had lost the photo each one of them had carried for years.

A family photo, taken a mid-summer morning, the boys had been messing around, their sister and Mother having laughed while Jonathan stood behind them all a fond smile upon his face.

Each Child had been given the photo as a keep sake, most had placed the photo in a frame upon their night stand. Olivia however had insisted on keeping it with her, insisting that whatever bad may come she would always have her family with her, even if they were not in her presence at the time.

Jonathan Braverman could not imagine what a blow it must have been for the girl to have lost something that had made her so proud and joyful to carry, He could only assume it had felt as if she were once more losing her family.

Matter Braverman had forgone mentioning his visit to the McCaw residence, having needed time to let all he learned of his sister settle in his mind before he told those stories to his brothers. However Matter knew he could not keep all he had learned to himself, and he would have to tell them soon.

Ian Braverman was now in possession of the diary, having decided to read it after he got to his office, not wanting to delay whatever information they could learn from the book, yet still not ready to read whatever lay in the book in front of his family, knowing whatever may be written would cleave his heart in two.