Chapter 3 | His Fear

Dedicated to 21fairy , KiraTheKillerKTKRosi , Jules0161 , 47_Stars, MorganaPine for all your continued support, amazing comments, and votes and for just being awesome!

~*~

Chapter 3 | His fear.

Ian Braverman had emerged from Olivia Braverman's bedroom, his heart a broken mess, his head throbbing as a pain settled in the back of his head. Ian Braverman made his way down the long stairwell to join his family in the sitting room down bellow.

Jake Braverman sat amongst his brothers and father awaiting the return of their brother, whom had vanished up the stairs, upon returning home.

Jake had, had a lot to think about whilst his elder brother read their younger sisters diary. Belle had been a family friend for years and it made little sense to Jake why she would lie.

Jake recalled the day Marcia had passed, the clouds had pulled in and all were preparing for the storm ahead. Marcia had been getting the fire place ready for the cold night ahead, when Olivia had come into the room. Olivia had asked Marcia if she could have a sleep over at Emma's house however Marcia was worried about the storm and said no.

Marcia had always been strict with her children; however she was as fair as she was strict.

Olivia had begged and pleaded before Marcia had agreed, having only one condition, under no circumstances was she to change her mind. Olivia had been known for getting home sick quickly, which would have made Belle's story believable if the woman hadn't been a nervous wreck.

Olivia agreed to the condition, believing whole heartedly she would spend the night with the Wilson's. Jake believed she would as well, however late into the night the phone rang out through the house, waking all the brothers and their parents.

Marcia had been frantic, saying Olivia was hysterical and crying. Jonathan and Jake had both offered to fetch Olivia in Marcia's place however Marcia refused saying she had to be the one to go.

Jake wondered if Marcia had known something was amiss with the girl, and had gone to soothe her.

Jake had also wondered if, what Olivia had been upset about was the reason Marcia turned the car around, thus losing control of her vehicle on that stormy night?

After all no one had stopped to ask the girl the reason for that tragic accident and what had happened to cause it. They had all just assumed.

Jake wasn't left to wonder long as a book was placed upon his lap by his elder brother, Ian who had a solemn expression on his face, his eyes red rimmed and skin pale. Jake knew then, that his brother had been crying, which was odd for Jake as he had seen Ian cry only a handful of time.