Chapter 6 | The Saviour

A/N The ship name came from my lil sister who helped me brainstorm Ideas.

I would like to dedicate this chapter to: lemon_pops
Thank you so much for the support !
Go check out her book, 'The Rules They Broke'
I freaking LOVE her book, it's honestly a new favourite of mine!
~•~

I would like to dedicate this chapter to: lemon_pops Thank you so much for the support ! Go check out her book, 'The Rules They Broke' I freaking LOVE her book, it's honestly a new favourite of mine! ~•~

~•~

~•~

Chapter 6| The Savior

Jake Braverman had been temperamental all morning; his silence although not unusual had unnerved those around him as he seethed in his anger.

The incompetence of those who worked under him had only pissed the ever brooding Braverman off.

Jake had been more than Unforgiving to the fools, he himself had had to clean up their mess. Running around from department to department in order to track down the missing files all the while his father handled their client who was less than pleased with the situation.

Jake had then continued to spend his morning taking compensation for the inconvenience from his employees, Having deducted consultation fees from each of the staff tasked with handling the case. They would be allowed to earn said money back through taking up extra hours in the office.

Which had been more than merciful in Jake Braverman's opinion, considering under other circumstances, he would have gladly fired all of those responsible for the mess, however he could not afford the time it would take to find and hire competent staff in replacement.

Finding Olivia was far more important to Jake at the time.

With the inconvenience having been dealt with Jake Braverman decided to go to the gym, the frustration having gotten to him, building and festering until he would release it all.

Jake Braverman had been stressing himself with worry, worry for his missing sister and worry for his brother who were not known to deal with loss gracefully.

The gym itself was not too far away, as it was located half way from his work to his home, the perfect distance for when Jake Braverman needed to let off a little bit of steam. So he left the office, and made his way towards the only place Jake Braverman considered to be his sanctuary.