Entry: Two

~•~Olivia Diary Entry : Two

~•~
Olivia Diary Entry : Two

June, 9 2015

~*~
I am just a shattered mirror,
A piece of broken glass,
Watching as those who were meant to pick me up,
Just throw me out,
Like I am nothing"

~*~

It has been two weeks since I've started therapy,
My silence frustrating me more than it did Dr Ann,
But I know the consequences of speaking.

My nightmares haven't gotten better, they've only gotten worse.
I'll dream that night from start to finish and when I wake up I'll be there.
I'll be in the dark, knowing what's happening.
And I'll try to scream, and get away but it never works.
It all just stays.
I want to curl up in the corner and just disappear.
And then my vision will come back to me, and I'll be in my room.
And still my suffering won't end, because I'll be clawing at my throat, trying to breath.
To stop my heart from drumming in my chest and I just can't calm down.

I also haven't seen daddy around, his working a lot now. I think his scared that if he comes home he will have to face the truth about Mum, I wonder if it's easier for him to pretend nothing happened at all?

Matter won't speak to me, none of them will. They hate me. I see it in their eyes and I'm scared I'll lose them forever. But I think what scares me most, is that their suffering just as much as me.

And they won't let me help, they won't let anyone help.

I wish I could drown alone, but because of me my family is Drowning with me.

~*~

Word count: 275

Fellow wattpadians! Hiiiiiiiiiiiiii!

Sooooooooooo, what did you think?

What do you think of Olivia's night terrors? Seems like she has a lot in common with her brothers, huh??

How do you think Jake's gonna react to Olivia's Diary entry?

Who is you favourite character so far?

On to fun facts! The original story concept for this book was that Olivia's family were mafia and someone hacked the car the night Olivia's mother died.

Olivia figured out what happened but couldn't tell her family as they ignored her so she dug and she dug deep.

But hey! That was kind of unoriginal so I tweaked it!

So how are all of you?

Don't forget to:

Thank you!
❤❤❤