A Pair of Blue Eyes

Rye's POV

I was laying in my room bored to death scrolling through instagram when I heard a knock at my door.

Before I get to far I should probably introduce myself. My name is Ryan but everyone calls me Rye for short. I have 3 other siblings, Robbie who is an Beta, and the twins Sammie and Shaun who are also Alpha's like me. Anyways I'm part of the Beaumont pack. We are one of the strongest but nicest packs out there. We treat our servants with respect and we don't go beating Omega's, in fact there is laws against that. My family has been ruling this kingdom for the past 96 years. The title as king gets passed down to the first born alpha me, seen as Robbie is a beta and the twins are too young to rule only being 10.  Anywho that was probably boring. Carrying on I heard a knock at my door.

"Come in!"
"Prince Ryan, You're father called for you"
I didn't even need to look up from my phone to know it was Mikey standing there. Mikey was my "servant" as most would say, but actually he's one of my best friends. Mikey has dark black hair with curls, a few tattoos, and piercings.

"Mikey don't make me tell you to call me Rye again, you know I hate it. Sometimes I feel like you say it just to fuck with me." I roll my eyes as he looks at me with a knowing look.

"Exactly the reason why I use it, Anyways your dad wants you I think it's serious."
"Yep, getting up now." I rolled my eyes, What can be so important that he had to call for me on my "off" day?
"You got it,  just hurry up don't want to keep your dad waiting now do we... Prince Rye??" Mikey gave me a smirk and started to back out of my room.
"Mikey I'm going to kill you!" I abruptly got out of my bed and chased after him. Mikey screamed and ran for his life.

We finally made it to a dead end and I cornered him. I was about to tackle him I heard someone clear their throat. We both stopped and we both looked at where the the voice came from. I turned to see my dad standing in front of me not looking to happy.

"Thank you Mikey I'll take it from here." My dad had said strictly. Mikey looked from my dad to me and walked away.
"Son." I straightened my posture before answering
"Father, you called?"
"Office now." I could tell from the look in his eyes that he was serious and one step away from using his Alpha voice on me. I obeyed his wishes and entered his office.
I sat down in one of the chairs sat in front of his desk while he sat at his desk chair.
"Now son I have called you in here because we need to talk about who to mate." I rolled my eyes.
"Why do we have to talk about that? I literally will talk about anything else other than that."
"Ryan you're turning 18 soon, I'm afraid that if you can't find yourself a mate before then your mother and I will."
"WHAT?!?!"
"You heard me"
"You said you weren't going to do that, That I would be able to choose my own mate!" I was angry now. My parents had promise to let me choose my own mate. The said they weren't going to force anything on me.
"Now son you're mother and I thought-"
"NO YOU PROMISED!" With that a stood up and stormed out the room.
"Son! Where are you going?!"
"For a run!"
"No you're not get back here!" He had used his Alpha voice. Usually that would scare me into listening but not this time, I was too mad at him this time.
"Oi Fuck off!" I yelled at my father as I ran out of the castle only to be met by Jack.
"Whoa slow down... are you okay Ryan?" I didn't stop to answer, I pushed pasted him and shifted into my wolf form.

I have been running for the past 15 minutes when I stopped running to walk. I was deep into the forest and to be honest it was quite beautiful. I have no idea if I was still in my territory but I didn't really care. While I was walking I caught this amazing scent and followed it. By getting closer I could tell it was an omega. What was an omega doing out here alone? I thought to myself. I got closer and the scent was getting stronger and stronger. Man this Omega was in need of some suppressants, and Alpha would think twice before mating this omega. As I got closer I was met with a stunning pair of blue eyes.