Stealing For the Better?

Hey lovelies sorry it's been so long. I have constantly been busy and battling somethings. But I'm back and finally updating this book. If you haven't seen as well I have another book which is my daily thoughts or whatever so if you want go check that out. But yeah I'm back for now!! Love you all hope you enjoy this chapter!
————————————————————
Rye's POV

After my shower I threw on new clothes and put my other ones in my hamper. I walked to Jack's room thinking that they would most likely be in there. Confirming my thoughts there was a loud bang and yelling.

"Oi Mikey what was that for?!" I walked into the room to be met with an angry looking Mikey and a hurt Jack.
"For being a little bitch that's what" Mikey screams.
"Wha...." I cleared my throat standing with my arms crossed against the door frame.
"What's going on here?" I said with a little smirk on my face.
"Mikey is telling at me for no reason!"
"No reason? NO REASON?! I'LL GIVE YOU A REA..."
"I DON'T CARE!" yelled walking more into the room.
"Just tell me why you wanted me."

*Skipping the talking part bc I'm lazy 🤣*

I was walking back to my room after talking with Jack and Mikey. All they basically were talking about were their mates problems. They also started asking if I found anyone and everything. Anyways while walking to my room my mind went back to that Omega in the woods. For some reason I couldn't get him out of my brain. It's not just the fact that he was in heat, but the fact that he was in heat alone without surpressents. His smell was strong and easy to pick up. If an Alpha were to come around the would definitely mate him on the spot. Just the did I find myself not in my room but in the pharmacy in the castle. I looked around to see if anyone was around, lucky for me no one was at this time. Without thinking about the consequences I sneaked in and grab a bottle of surpressents and sneaking back out to my room. Luckily no one saw me or else that would be a hell of a weird explanation to make up.

Well I thought no one saw me.
————————————————————
OOOOOOOOO THE CLIFFHANGER!! Who do you think saw him? What do think is going to happen next???