Meeting

RECAP:

"I sat on a rock closest to the waterfall hoping to have lost that alpha."

Rye's POV

I was tracking Andy's scent when all of a sudden I was lead to a dead end. I then heard a faint sound of water running so I head towards hoping to rest a bit before heading back home. As I got closer I saw the most beautiful guy I had ever seen sitting on the rocks near by the water fall. He had gorgeous blonde hair and the perfect curves. His shirt was a little ripped and so we're his pants, but it didn't make him any less attractive. His hair fell a little in front of his face just perfectly. Was hoping it was the guy I had ran into back in the forest but I wasn't so sure but the water made it hard to smell him, and he was in human form. I shifted and walked around to the back of him so he wouldn't see me. As I was getting closer I could smell that it was the guy from the forest. His scent was strong indicating that he was in heat. God I have to be careful now. I had thought to myself. "Hey!"

Andy's POV

"Hey!" I had heard as someone sat by me but not too close. Immediately I realized it was the guy from the forest and I scooted further away from him.
"It's okay I won't hurt you, Swear on my life." I decided to take the chance and stay. He seemed nice enough and damn was he gorgeous. He had brown slightly curly hair, light brown hazel eyes, and very clean clothes. He jaw line was sharp and a smile was plastered on his face.

"You know it's not good for an omega like you to be out here alone," I was shook out of my thoughts from his deep and sweet voice, it was almost calming.
"I-I'm f-fine I'm used to it"
"Oh..." I was getting worried about him smelling me. What if he can't handle it and mate me? God I just need to calm down he's just talking to me. "I'm Rye btw"
"Andy"
"Nice to meet you! So why are you out here?"
"My parents kicked me out for being and omega"
"Oh I'm sorry. That's terrible!"
"Yeah." I whispered. There was an awkward silence until I spoke.
"What did you follow me?"
"Well I was out for a run when I picked up your scent... When you ran I wanted to make sure you were safe... When I couldn't find you because I heard the water..." he started to get a bit closer so I could here him a bit better over the waterfall. I didn't get so uncomfortable but I still was. I think he sensed that so he said.
"Do you want to go somewhere a bit quieter?" I nodded and we moved away from the waterfall but still close to the water bc of my scent.
"So as I was saying when I heard the water running I walked towards it hoping to rest before heading home until I found you... I didn't know it was you until I smell your scent... And I realized that you were in heat." he looked down awkwardly and my face went bright red remembering that I ran out of surpressents yesterday.

————————————————————
Hey peoples surprise a quick update for you! Hope you are enjoying this! Comment some suggestions you think I should add in this! Thank you so much for reading this.  ~ Kendra M J