The Scent

Recap:

"I took this a my chance to book it and get out of there."

Rye's POV

As I was leaning in to show him I wouldn't hurt him, since he started to shake, but he yelped. When he did I got a bit scared and jumped back a bit. I could really see how beautiful he was. His fur was a light brown colour with a bit of white added to it. The scent hit me again and I realized he was in heat.

He stood there for a minute then took off. He ran so fast I couldn't see where he went, but I could smell him. I didn't know if I should follow him or leave him be but all I could think abt was what would happen if another horny alpha was to come by and mate him. I just knew I couldn't let that happen so I took off after him.

Andy's POV

After I took off running I realized that I had went into heat for the first time in what seemed like forever. I sprinted to the waterfall hoping to mask my scent to lose that alpha and stay here until my heat was over with. I shifted into my human form just now realizing how dirty my clothes were, and the little rips here and there. I haven't been in my human form for awhile now and I had just realized how skinny I actually was. My rips were peaking out and I was almost just skin and bones. I sat on a rock closest to the waterfall hoping to have lost that alpha, and my scent couldn't be caught.

————————————————————
A/N
Heeeyyyyy peoples! Sorry I haven't uploaded this sooner but I was really busy. I was in Wildwood for three days for beach blast, soccer on the beach, and it drained all of my energy. I love writing this book and I'm so happy that other people like it as well. I'm going to try and get an upload schedule but I'm not too sure about that happening 🤣. Anyways thank you so much for reading this I appreciate it so much! Sorry it's so short as well I didn't really know what to write for this chapter and my mind is somewhere else. Hopefully the next chapter will be out in a couple of days!