Run

Hey I just wanted to say before I start this chapter that I have no idea when I will be uploading but I will try my best to do it either everyday or every other day. Anyways hope you enjoy!! ~ Kendra
————————————————————

"As I got closer I was met with a stunning pair of blue eyes."
————————————————————
Andy's POV

I woke up in the log I had slept in the night before. I felt gross and was in need of a bath.

You might be wondering why I slept in a log well let me tell you about myself. My name is Andrew Fowler but I like to be called Andy. I use to live with my parents who are the King and Luna of the Fowler pack. Now you might be wondering if you're the prince then why are you sleeping in a log? Well you see I was forced to go rouge. My parents didn't like the fact that I was an Omega so the kicked me out after I was old enough to take care or myself. Ever since then I've been on my own. Anyways let's get back to what I was talking about.

My fur coat was infested with dirt and leaves, let me just say it was very uncomfortable. I stood up and stretched walking out of the log. My tiny size made it easy to fit in smaller places like this log. Once I got fully of the log I shook myself off causing a bunch of dirt to go everywhere.

I had just ran out of suppressants a couple days ago, so I needed to be on guard with being out here. I decided to head over to the waterfall that was near by to clean off and mask my scent of a little bit.

Once I had my nice brown coat clean and dry I decided to find something to eat that near. Me being an Omega didn't help, not to mention being a runt, I couldn't sense thing that well but good enough to hunt.

I came across this little rabbit and took my stance. I was determined to get something to eat as seen I hadn't eaten in 3 weeks. I was about to go after it when I saw two paws right in front of me.

I looked up slowly only to be met with dark hazel eyes staring right back at me. I looked at him only to realize by his scent that he was an alpha. I started to shake a whimper as I knew this wasn't going to be good. I had to chance against him unless I can make a quick escape from him. He leant in closer to me and I freaked out. I yelped when I did he had gotten scared and backed away.

I took this as my chance to book it and get out of there...