Where were you?

Hey i just wanted to say one thing before this chapter. So I was writing it and I have no idea what to name this chapter. This chapter will most likely be rewritten at some point but I couldn't think of anything else at the time. This chapter may be confusing bc hell it confused me. But anyways here's the chapter that may or may not get rewritten later. ~Kendra
————————————————————

RECAP:

"he looked down awkwardly and my face went bright red remembering that I ran out of surpressents yesterday."

Rye's POV

His face was bright red and I could tell he was really embarrassed.
"Y-yeah. I j-just ran o-out of sur-surpressents y-yesterday" I started to pick his nails out of embarrassment.
"You know I could get you some more if I have too..." He looked up at me confused only to have his head turn back down in embarrassment.
"No need to be embarrassed you know, it's a natural thing... Just, I just think I would be a good idea so you know... Nothing happens to you."
"I'll be fine, I don't need anyone protecting me. I know how to survive on my own, also I just met you I don't know you or your tricks." with that he up and left. It was true I didn't know him and I did just meet him. It was just something about him that confused me in a way. It intrigued me and I wanted to know more but he didn't want me too. All I knew was that he was a lone rouge omega who was on heat and I was drawn to him. I know what you're thinking and no it's not because he was on heat, in fact I could barely smell him when I was talking to him for the fact that we were near running water. I stood up thinking it was about time to go home.

As I was running home I could stop thinking about that Omega. I mean he was alone in the forest, in heat, with any alpha willing to flip him over and mate him in an instant.

As I was about a mile away from the castle I started to walk only now realizing how tired I was. The more tired I got the more I heard Mikey and Jack trying to talk to me through pack bond.

M: Mikey
J: Jack
R: Rye
M: Yo Rye mate where you at?
J: Yeah seriously it's been over an hour and no one knows where you are
R: Woah chill guys I just went for a run out in the forest to clear my head
J: Well get you're ass back here we need to talk
M: Shut up Jack it's not serious you just want to talk about Brooklyn
J: No I don't... Maybe... But that's not the only thing. This is something more serious.
M: What Brook rejected you?
J: I'm going to kill you Mikey! Shut up it's not about him how about you just go back to fucking Harvey?
M: Hey!
J: What? Did you have another fight with him and now you can't?
M: I would shut your mouth Jack unless you want you face punched in!
J: Try me bitch!
M: Right where r u??
R: Oi! Shut it no cares about your guys problems. I'll be back in 3 mins and I better not come back to you two fighting again
M: whatever watch you back Jack
J: yeah right okay.

I shook my head to their childish behavior and walked up to the castle. I wonder what Jack wanted to talk about. But I did realize that before they need to talk to me I would need to take a shower just incase Andy's scent was on me. It probably wasn't but just to make sure I'm going to anyways. I walked into my bedroom notifying the boys that I was back and taking a shower.