Finding Him

Hey everyone!!!! I finally have an update out. I really did want to make this longer but I just didn't know how to. Sorry it's been so long I've just been so busy. I hope you guys enjoy this chapter. If you have any suggestions of what I should add into this book let me know. Enjoy .
P. S. Thanks for 2k reads!!!
————————————————————
RECAP:
He dropped me and ran for his life. I sunk down to the bottom of the tree and started to sob.
————————————————————

Rye's POV

I was walking in my wolf form trying to catch that Omega's scent. When I couldn't pick it up I decided to head over to the waterfall where I first talked to him.

As I was getting closer I heard someone whimper. I ran as fast as I could to where I heard it from. An Alpha was holding an Omega up to a tree. I quickly realized that this Alpha was forcing himself onto the poor Omega. He was just about to pull the Omega's pants down when I let out a deep growl. The Alpha whipped his head around and that's when I saw that the Omega was Andy. I growled again and the rouge Alpha ran off.

Watching Andy sink to the bottom of the tree made my heart stop. He was too precious for this world. He should never have gone through what he just did. I walked slowly up to the boy in ripped, dirty clothes trying to be quite. Key word trying to be. I stepped on a branch making Andy jump up scared, his eyes bright yellow with fear.

"Shush, it's okay I'm not going to hurt you," I say trying to calm him down. He tried backing up but failed. I slowly sat down beside him a took him into my arms. "It's okay you're safe," he just sobbed into my shoulder making my heart break more.

After sometime he calmed down and sat up straight, the world going quite. It was kinda awkward not gonna lie. I was eager to break the silence so I pulled out the surppressents from my pocket.

"Here."
"W-what's t-this for?"
"There surppressents for you."
"I-I can't take them."
"Why not? I mean after what just happened I would definitely recommended it. You can trust me, it's not safe out here for you without them."
"O-okay." he had said taking the bottle from my hands.

We sat for a little bit longer getting to know each other before it started to get dark. "We should probably get going now." I said having a fun little idea.

"We?" he questioned
"Yes we. I'm not letting you stay out here just for something like that happen again."
"I-I d-don't want to i-intrude."
"It okay Andy, you can stay out in the guest house we have. No one ever goes out there anyway." He just looks at me a nods.