Help

Jack's POV

Me and Brook were just cuddling in bed doing nothing. I've missed him over these pass few days. I might've been with him every night, but I never got to see him during the day.

We started to watch Stranger Things on Netflix, until there was a knock on the door. I told Brook that I would be back in a minute and went to answer the door. When I opened the door I saw Mikey standing there which I wasn't expecting.

"What do you want?" I had said with more disgust in my voice then meaning there to be. I didn't know why he was here, because we sure as hell couldn't hangout by ourselves because it would end in a huge fight.

"I just wanted to come and clear things between us," He stated causally.

"Why would I want to do that? Before I was with Brook you used him and didn't give a shit!" I yelled at him walking out of my room and shut the door behind me, so Brook didn't intervene.

"Simple I'm tired of always fighting with you," He shrugged as I stared at him with hate, "Also it's not like I shouldn't be mad at you either. I'm just trying to be the bigger person and talk to you about it so Rye doesn't have to deal with us fighting all the time," He said clearly getting impatient. I thought hard about this one. Did I really want to settle things between us? I decided to give him a chance, only thinking it would be better for Rye.

"Fine, but I'm only doing this for Rye, not you," I rolled my eyes and stomped back into my room slamming the door in his face. I don't know if this is. Good thing or a bad thing, but all I know is that if he hurts Brook again imma kill him.

"Alpha? What happened?" Brook whispered quietly seeing and feeling how mad and confused I was.

"Nothing Omega, Let's just get back to our show. You don't need to worry about anything," I smiled at him and later down next to him. He cuddled up to me right away.

"I love you Jacky"

"I love you too Brooky"

*******************
Rye's POV

I turned and stopped to look at him. He was asking me to stay while he was in heat and I was in rut. I couldn't let anything happen between us. We barley knew each other and now he wants us to be together in our most vulnerable/short tempered time period.

"I'm sorry I can't, I'm in rut and you're in heat, I don't was is to bond by mistake," I said keeping a grip on the handle.

"I-I d-don't want t-to be a-alone." He said tearing up. I thought for a moment how scary it might be for him so I came to a conclusion.

"What if I got my friend's Omega to come stay with you? He's really nice and loves new people," I tried to reason with him. He thought about it and nodded lightly and hesitantly.

"O-okay" he said shyly.

"Okay I'll be right back, yeah?" He shook his head at that and got closer to me.

"P-please d-don't l-leave." He said while grabbing my arm. I quickly mind linked Jack that I needed him and Brooklyn quick, and told him where I was, and what the situation was. He said he would be here ASAP.

When I stopped mind linking Jack I realized that Andy was nuzzling his head into my chest and whining. I didn't know what to do sense I had no experience to this. I just pulled Andy to the couch with me and cuddled with him until Jack got here.

God please let Jack and Brook get here soon so I don't rape this poor Omega.

The next thing I knew was the door swung open and Brook took Andy off of me and Jack basically dragged me out of the cabin to my room.
————————————————————
Since I had an extra day with this book I have more written in it than the other one ❤️ ~ KMJ