Idk what to call it lol

Jack's POV

Me and Brook snuck out to the cabin with everything Andy could need. Once we got there undetected I opened the door to go in.

Rye and Andy were on the couch making out. Me and Brook looked at each other before rushing over and pulling them away with from one another.  Andy started to make grabby hands and whine is the best for while Brook was holding him.

I was dragging out pissed Rye all the way to his room. Once we got to his room I turned and locked the door when Rye growled angerly.

"Let me go Jack! I need to go help my omega!"

"Seriously Rye?! Listen to yourself! He's not yours! You just met him!" the words seemed to hit Rye like a truck. He backed away quitely and sat on his bed.

"Are you okay Ryan?"

"Yeah, Yeah I'm good" he shook his head and forced a smile.

"Okay" it went quite for a few minutes before Rye spoke up again.

"I can't believe I did that!"

Brook's POV

I had a crying Andy in my hands because of Rye leaving him. I may not know Andy at all butI was already feeling bad for him.

"W-w-why h-he l-leave m-me?" he sobbed.

"Because he had too. He was in rut and you're in heat,  Andy I know it hurts but you guys don't know each other yet."

He whimpered again and cuddled farther up into me.

This is going to be a long 4 days.

_____________________________________

Hey people it's been a minute. I was gonna write why I was gone for so long but it's a really long explanation for another time because I'm just that lazy. Idk if you guys care or not either. So if you want to know I'll make an update letting you guys know why I was gone for so long. Anyways I'm happy to be back. Love you all 🥰❤️