Chapter 13

Jack's POV

These past 4 days has been a real struggle. I had to manage to keep Rye where he was and somehow communicate with Brook. I was really missing him. I woke up to the sound to the sound of a door closing and jumped up.

"Woah calm down, I just went to take a shower," a nearly naked Rye had said standing in front of me.

"Oh dear lord yes!" I exhaled knowing I didn't have to worry about him being in rut anymore.

"Haha, yeah I bet it was a crazy 4 days for you"

" You think?!" I yelled standing up off the floor from where I had slept. " You literally almost bit my arm off at one point!" I said over dramatically.

"Oh stop being dramatic and go take a shower," Rye said pushing me out of his room.
_____________________________________

Andy's POV

I woke up with arms wrapped around me and freaked out only to realize it was another Omega. I didn't know who it was but he didn't seem to wake up from me getting startled, so I slowly got up and found my way to the bathroom to get cleaned up.

Once I had finally found the bathroom after about 10mins I walked in, and immediately found a towel sitting on the toilet. I closed and locked the door making my way to the shower and turned it on.

I took off my silk covered clothes and got in, rinsing the 4 days of my heat away.

***********************************************************************************************

I was going to write more but I didn't know what to write. Ummm I know I haven't updated in a hot minute but I was going through some personal stuff and yeah. I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter. Love you guys!!
~KMJ🥰🥰🥰❤️❤️❤️