Agreement

Andy's POV

We were making our way sneaking back behind this huge castle. I didn't think it was that good of an idea to be trespassing but I went with it. Honestly what else do I have to lose?

We made it to the guest house and it was a small cute building. It looked like had already been lived in.

"This is where you can stay until everything get sorted out," Rye said startling me. "I'll be back to check I you and everything, okay?" He started to walk out the door but I quickly stopped him.

"Please don't go," I whispered my head hanging low in embarrassment. I might've lived alone in the woods for years, but I don't want to be alone in this place. For some reason I feel a strong pull towards him, I don't want to let him go just yet. Even if I'm in heat.

Mikey's POV

Rye had left a little bit ago to who knows where so I was really bored. I didn't have anyone to hangout with and Jack basically hates me soooo, I'm going to go see if I can work things out with him if he even doesn't wants to.

I approached his door and knock slightly. I heard a bit of movement from inside and the door swung open.

"What do you want?" He said with discuss. The only reason we hang around each was because of Rye. We couldn't hangout by ourselves because it would always end in a huge fight.

"I just wanted to come and clear things between us," I state causally already trying not to lose my temper.

"Why would I want to do that? Before I was with Brook you used him and didn't give a shit!" He yelled walking out of his room shutting the door behind him.

"Simple I'm tired of always fighting with you," I shrugged as he stared at me madly, "Also it's not like I shouldn't be mad at you either. I'm just trying to be the bigger person and talk to you about it so Rye doesn't have to deal with us fighting all the time," I said getting impatient. He seemed to be thinking about it with a hard look on his face.

"Fine, but I'm only doing this for Rye, not you," he rolled his eye and stomped back into his room slamming the door in my face.

God this is going to be harder than I thought.
————————————————————
IM BACK! Ok so Ik it's been awhile since I last updated this book but I've been really busy trying to get my English grade up, since I have a D in that class, but doesn't matter. I'm going to trying to update this book every weekend but that may not happen. Also I have a new book given to me by katiekapp make sure to go check out her books! She's an amazing writer. I'm going to be coming out with another chapter of the book I got from her probably tmr at some point. Anyways this is getting too long 😂. I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter! Stayed updated through my announcements about updates on books! Bye!
~KMJ