Caught

Whaaaaaaatttttt?!?! Two updates in one day??? Crazy right?!?! Lmao I just thought I owed you guys some more writings after not writing for a bit so here you go!
————————————————————

Jack's POV
*oooooooo another perspective*

While me and Mikey were talking to Rye about finding a mate he was acting quite strange. It was almost as if he was hiding something. When he left Mikey started to attack me with nasty comments again. God ever since I almost killed Hardest he's had a grudge against me. I mean like I said sorry to both of them like 2,000 times. I mean I even did everything for them for a month. I mean I kinda get why as too I still hold a grudge against him him after he abused Brooklyn before he changed and found Harvey. Anyways I decided to just leave Mikey alone and go find Brook.

As I was walking to find Brook who was probably outside with the twins I noticed Rye in the hallway.
"Ryan?" I called out to him but it looked like he was in deep thought. I just decided to follow him to see if he was alright but he all of a sudden out of nowhere passed his room. This got me more Ingrid so I followed him to where he was going. I saw him walking into the pharmacy which was really weird of him to do. He never went into the pharmacy. I walked up into the pharmacy making sure he didn't see me and hid behind a door close by. I saw as he snapped out of his thoughts and looked around confused making me duck behind the wall. I heard another door open and peaked around the corner only to see Rye behind the counter looking for something. What is he doing? I thought to myself as he walked out the door making me jump back behind the wall again. I waited a couple of minutes until I knew he was gone so I could see what he was up too.

I got out of my hiding spot leaving the pharmacy, making sure no one saw me in the process, and walk towards Rye's room. When I got to Rye's room I knocked on the door and walked in. When I did walk in I found him burying something into one of his dresser drawers.
————————————————————
Tsk tsk tsk Rye should've been better at sneaking around.

What do you think Rye's going to do?