They took revenge 😓

*annie and the others returned home the next day. Carlos went to his house and changed his outfit into some black jeans and a black hoodie. He went out with his friends. It was night time*

Carlos: yo!
Zion: aye man what's up?😎
Carlos: nun, my man. My parents took my younger sister to see some "celebrity" kids, let's say I did touch some "celebrity" girls in there cause man they was cute af😏
Everyone: ooo!
Jesse: we see u man! We see u!
Carlos: nah fam. They was with some celebrity boys and they all beat the crap outta me in front of the young people there🙄
Zion: what?! Man how could they?! How old were they?!
Carlos: not sure buh they all seemed to be around 15 or 16 years old
Zion: man they ain't gonna do shit with all of us. Man if they messing with chu, then they gotta mess with us too, u hear me bro?
carlos: man y'all are 20 years old. Y'all gonna kill them.
Jesse:oh yes we will. U the youngest of us my dude. We finna take revenge on them, u hear?.
Carlos: ...

*Annies house*

Annie's pov:
It was night time and me and my siblings decided to watch a movie in my room. We were watching "Monster house" and I got up to get some popcorn for us. When I got done making the popcorns I put them in a bowl and went back in my room with Caleb and Hayley, I sat on the ground and Hayley sat on a bean bag while Caleb sat on my bed and we began watching the movie.

* Diego's house *

Diego's pov:
I was bored and I didn't feel like being at my house. I went out to the living room where my mom was watching tv with her high school friends. I asked her if I could go to the park for a little.

Diego: mom, can I go to the park?
His mom: park? It's late. 🙁 who u goin with?
Diego: no one..
His mom: u can't be out there by yourself. There's danger out there😓 besides the park is too far from here
Diego: no mom. There's another one closer. It's about two houses away. Please. I'm really bored..😓
His mom: .. I don't know.. it's too late. U shouldn't be out at this time.
Diego: please! Just for a little bit😁 I'll come back fast
His mom: a little bit?
Diego: *nods*
His mom: *sighs* fine but only for a few minutes. Come back soon.
Diego: Yeah.

Diego's pov:
I went out with a basketball and my phone in my pocket. Didn't really know why I was bringing a basketball tho. I guess just if I got bored again. I walked past the two houses and arrived to the park. Since it was night time no one was there. Well.. besides some squirrels. There was people walking past the park tho. I sat at a bench and thought to myself "now what?" I decided to get up and just kick the basketball around. I then heard some footsteps but I just ignored it since there was too many people passing by the park. By the corner of my eye I saw that a group of guys that seemed to be around 20 years old were coming towards me. I stopped kicking the ball and stood there staring at them.

jesse: Diego Mártir?
Diego: ... Yeah..
Jesse: we see that u and ur group of celebrity friends thought y'all were tough enough to beat up one of our dudes back in the meet and greet y'all had earlier.
Diego: ...How y'all know that?
Jesse: that's not what matters. What matters is that y'all thought y'all could just beat up one of us and live on like nothing happened right? Nah fam! That's not how things work in here.😡

*jesse threw a punch at Diego making him fall onto the ground as him and the others began kicking him several times*

Diego's pov:
One of the guys threw a punch at me, I guess I wasn't prepared for it since I fell straight to the ground. Him and the other guys came up and began kicking me several times. I tried to get back up but couldn't. It was three guys that were around 20 years old against me. One of the guys picked me up and threw another punch making my nose bleed and making me fall again to the ground. I started to feel some tears coming out of my eyes. I usually never cry when I get hit.. but then I felt that they were cutting my arms as If like they were using knives on me. I slowly looked up and saw that some of them had knives in their hands. I made it to get up and ran away from them for a little, but they were everywhere. One of them grabbed me and dragged me back to the ground as he held my arms down to the ground and I felt someone making a cut on my neck. I screamed in pain as I never been cut with a knife before. All I could see was a couple of people standing there.. starring at me not doing anything to safe me from them. why weren't they helping me? My vision went black after that. After what felt like hours, I woke back up. I saw that I was still at the park laying on the floor. I looked around and saw that no one was there. I tried getting up but I couldn't. It was like if I didn't even have legs. I crawled back to the bench I sat and slowly pulled out my phone. I didn't wanna call my mom cause I knew she would worry. I decided to call Annie instead.

*Annies house*

Annie's pov:
My siblings and I were watching the movie when we heard someone's phone ring. Caleb picked it up

Caleb: Annie, Diego's calling you?
Annie: at this time? What for? *frowns*

*Annie picked up*

Annie: hello? What?.. Diego whats wrong? Calm down please... okay stay there. Don't move please I'm on my way. *hangs up*
Caleb: what happened?
Annie: I don't know but it sounded like he was crying. 😓

Annie's pov:
I put my shoes on and grabbed my keys and went to my car and drove off to a park. I arrived to a small park that had nothing but a bench and basketball court. Near the bench I saw someone sitting with it's face burried in its arms. "That must be him" I thought. I got off of my car and walked up to him. I gently put my hand on his shoulder. "Hey" I said in a low voice as I got on my knees next to him. He slowly looked up. I was shocked when I saw that it was diego. "What did they do to you?" I asked. He had tears in his eyes. He couldn't even speak. "T-they Hurt me" He said in a shaky voice. "It's okay" i said as I pulled him into a hug. He was covered in blood. I saw that he had cuts in his arms. "What about those cuts" I asked. "Did you do them?" I asked. "No. They did. They used knives on me" he said as he looked down. "Come on, I'll take you to the hospital" I said as I got up and held my hand out for him. He tried his best to get up but couldn't. I had to wrap his arm around me and walk him to the front seat of my car. Ones I made it to get him in I drove off as fast as I could to the hospital.