HOLIDAY WORLD🥰🥰🥰‼️‼️‼️

THREE DAYS LATER

Annie's pov:
Im packing my stuff because my friends and I have decided to go to Holiday World to try and get everything off our minds. I'm excited of course❤️

*text message*

*annie picks up her phone and checks the message*

Crackhead best friends🤪❤️

Dylan🙈✨:
Y'all ready?!?!

Jayden🥰:
Yess! I've been ready!

Alex big brother🥰❤️:
Ight!! ‼️‼️

Annie💘💘:
YAYAYA!!!

••••••••••••••••

Annie's pov:
I finished packing and got In my car. I went to pick up Kenzie and Jayden. I drove for almost 4 hours! 😫 holiday world was far from where we lived.

Not to mention, Johnny decided not to come with us. 😔 I don't understand why tho. We invited him and everything but he refused to come. It's only 2 boys with 4 girls.

I have feeling Johnny is trying to separate himself away from us, the thing is I don't understand why. Did we do something wrong? Did we piss him off?

I usually don't mind if someone doesn't come with us to our trips, but this trip was for all of us to forget about our issues and to spend some time together.

But I mean, if he didn't want to come, we couldn't force him. 🥺 besides, he probably just wasn't in the mood to come, right? Or it could be that he just didn't wanna see Hayden after what he told him.

Anyways, after a long ride, we finally arrived to holiday world😍 it was amazing! We got off and met up with Alex, Hayden and Dylan.

Dylan: heyo! Y'all ready?😊
Kenzie: hell yeah! Definitely!
Hayden: well, let's get started with the fun

Annie's pov:
After a long day of us swimming and behaving like Maniacs, we got back home, a whole another 4 hours to drive 😤 but it was worth it.

Guys I'm so sorry if the chapters are short. :(
I promise I'm trying.