Their spirits stopped me😭

Annie's pov:
My music was blasting loud, I couldn't hear anything nor see anything since my eyes were closed. Right then I hear someone whisper in my ear "Annie, stop it" I opened my eyes quick and stopped the car. I looked around in my car to see who in the world could've said that. I found nothing 🥺 who could've whispered that?

I ended up finding a church that was still open, at first I was surprised and a bit confused on why a church would be open at that time but I walked in and began balling my eyes out as I got in my knees, I began praying under my breath as I sobbed. After ten to twenty minutes I felt someone grab my shoulder. I looked up and it was an old lady.

"Whats wrong sweetheart?" She asked. I wiped my tears and got up. We ended up sitting down by some stairs and I explained everything to her.

"My friends poured water on me today and they've been bullying me for a while now. I couldn't take it anymore and I was about to kill myself a few seconds ago" I said in tears. She wrapped her arms around me and started rocking me as if I was a baby.

"It's okay" she said "what made you stop yourself?"

"I heard someone whispering in my ear and I looked everywhere in my car and there was no one nor anything that could've whispered it" I said as I wiped my tears

She held my hands "god stopped you from doing it sweetie" she said "and if there's anyone else in heaven like a family member or a friend of yours up there they probably stopped you too"

Right when she said that I remembered Lauren, Diego and Zoe. Was it their spirits that stoped me from killing myself?

"I couldn't handle the thought that, I told my family that I was gonna return and then for them to hear on the phone that I was no longer here is what broke into my mind and I thought that I couldn't do it to my family" I said with a shaky voice

"You did what's right sweetie, and let me tell you something. Those friends of yours aren't friends. You were about to end your life over some people that didn't know how to appreciate you. Your life matters more than those friendships" she said

I looked up at her "thanks" I Said

"No problem" she answered

-

I drove back home and Hayley ran up to me and hugged me as if I was gone for a long time. That's when I realized that if I had ended my life I wouldn't be hugging my sister, I wouldn't be seeing my family. Not just that but my other friends, I wouldn't see them either, and my fans🥺 what would my fans think if I had died😪 I luckily didn't end my life tho.