Chapter 1

3rd Person P.O.V.
"Ah~ F-fuck~" The blue hero moaned under his dominant ebony rival as he thrusted into him not letting him adjust to his size.

"Fuck~ You're so tight~" Shadow groaned as he started moving faster into the smaller hedgehog.

Sonic hands were pinned above his head as he arched his back trying to get used to the others size, glad that he hadn't put his entire member in him or it would had hurt him more. The heros whimpers and quiet moans made Shadow lose it and go roughly into him.

"AH~~ SH-AH~AD~-OH~ W~" The hero could barely shout his name as his moans filled the heated room they were in.

After a long fight that day, the two had decided to calm things down at a bar. They agreed to go but had way too many drinks than they should had and since the smaller hedgehog was the one who drank less, knowing he was a light weight. He had seen how drunk the other was getting and took him to a room, that being the worst mistake the hero had ever done before. As soon as the hero put his rival in the bed, he was quickly pinned down and roughly kissed.

Sonics ears perked up and gasped as an intense pleasure ran all over his body. "F-FUCK~ YES~ RIGHT THERE~~!" The smaller one yelled loudly at the other.

"I'm c-close~" Shadow groaned at feeling a knot in his stomach after a few deep and rough thrusts into the hero's g spot. "Sh-shit~ Yes~ You're so good~"

"AH~~~!!!" The azure hedgehog moaned loudly as he came in between their stomachs. He panted heavily and moaned softly at Shadows thrusts then gasped at a sudden pleasurable feeling as Shadow reached his climax and came deep inside him. "SHADOW~!!"

The ebony one pulled out and panted heavily. He collapsed next to his rival and the two quickly fell asleep exhausted.

Shadow's P.O.V.
I woke up with a huge hung over not really remembering what had happened. I looked in front of me and realized I wasn't in my house so I quickly chaos controlled there and went to the shower. I wasn't thinking straight nor over thinking where I had been. Usually when I get drunk, Rouge drags me to her house.

I took a shower and laid on my bed then went back to sleep feeling exhausted.

~~~

What do you guys think? Is this okay? Leave a comment!