Chapter 5

Sonic's P.O.V. 

"So you are telling me that... Shadow is the father of this pup...? Shadow? The Agent from GUN? The one that was created? Project Shadow? That Shadow?" Manic asked and I rolled my eyes. I looked at Sonic, she just stayed quiet with wide eyes. 

"You have been here 3 days and you are barely telling us you are pregnant!" Sonia snapped out of her thoughts. 

"Really? That is what caught your attention? Not the fact that THE ULTIMATE LIFE FORM GOT OUR BROTHER PREGNANT?!" Manic shouted, I was thankful this castle was big and my mother couldnt hear us. 

Sonia slapped Manic roughly across his face. "Stop that! Sonic is pregnant, giving birth is already hard and painful enough for a female, imagine for a male! We have to make sure he eats enough for the two of them and gets enough rest!" 

Manic rubbed his cheek and groaned. "If it is just one, our family has a history with twins and triplets." I sighed at that and rubbed my face. 

"Shut up. I am already scared of this... I am sorry for not saying anything. I still havent told Mom about it. I feel if I do, she is going to want to know who the dad is and she will make sure Shadow gets hurt for doing this to me..." I said softly and they nodded. I was laying down, I felt too tired to stand up. 

"Well..." She grabbed my phone and clicked on something then started typing. She then gave me the phone. "you need to send the message." She said and I read it. 'You are the dad.' She had typed. I quickly shook my head and erased it. 

"No! No, I cant do that. I need to have a check up though...Tails can help me with that." I sighed and they slowly nodded. 

"Sonic, you have to talk to Mom. You cant leave without protection." Manic said and I dropped my ears. 

"But everyone will know I am from the royal family if she sends the guards with me." I mumbled. 

"But if you arent well protected, Eggman can hurt you and... kill the pup..." Sonia said and I looked at the floor. "It is a sacrifice you must make Sonic. I am sorry but we arent letting you get out of the castle without guards or us around." I nodded at that. 

"Yeah, I know. I dont want anything to happen to the pup either. Call Mom." I said and they both left. They came back a few minutes later and the three of them came in the room. 

"What is wrong, Sweetie?" My mom asked gently and I slowly sat up with my ears pinned down. 

"M-Mom... I-I am pregnant..." I went straight to the point, if she were to get mad or something well I will just have to deal with it. There is nothing I can do, I cant go back in time and stop what happened. She looked at me shocked. 

"What?" She asked still calm. 

"Mom, Sonic is pregnant." Sonia sighed and squeezed my hand for support. 

"He needs to go get a check up with Tails but we did not think it is a good idea for him to leave the castle by himself. We thought some guards can protect him and the pup if he gets attacked on his way there." Manic said. 

Aleena slowly nodded, she wasnt mad, she had a light smile on her face. "I can send some guards with you, although I dont think it is a good idea for you to be walking or moving much. Who is the father? Why is he not here?" She asked making me looked at my hands. 

"Mom, Sonic doesnt want to talk about that now." Sonia and Manic said in sync and she nodded. 

"Alright, I can send guards with him, but I think it is best for Tails to come here instead. It is your decision." My mom explained and I nodded. "Guards will be outside your room making sure you are safe at all times until you give birth, Maurice." She said calmly and kissed my forehead. 

"Thank you, Mom." I said and she nodded then left. 

"Are we going or are they coming here?" Sonia asked. 

"You are coming with me?" I asked and they both nodded. I grabbed my phone and called Tails. 

Shadow's P.O.V. 

3 days. 3 painful and annoying days stuck in this house as the others tried to figure out where that blue idiot was that night. I saw everyone crumbled by the laptop while Mephiles and I were sitting on the couch. My ear flickered once I heard a phone, it was the fox's' phone. 

"Hello? I am sorry but I am bu- Sonic!" It caught everyone's attention, he put it on speaker. "Sonic where are you? Are you okay? You cant be moving much!" 

"Hey... Tails..." That voice wasnt Fakers. It was from someone else and I couldnt recognize it. 

"Sonia...? Where is Sonic? Is he okay? Is he with you guys? How did he get there? If he ran there, I am going to-" 

"He drove here, dont worry." The girl, whos name apparently was Sonia, said gently. "We were wondering if- MANIC! LEAVE SONIC ALONE!" We heard her yelled and we heard things being thrown in the background. 

"IF YOU BREAK ANOTHER WINDOW I SWEAR TO CHAOS I AM GOING TO BREAK YOU INTO PIECES, MANIC!" Faker yelled in the background with a growl. Chaos, I had never really heard him yell before. Everyone looked shocked and concerned at the same time. 

"I am sorry! I just cant believe the father is...- AH! I swear I am going to kill him if I see him there!" We heard who apparently was a guy named Manic in the background. Everyone looked at the phone with wide eyes. 

"You arent going to do anything to him!" Faker yelled again. 

"I AM TALKING ON THE PHONE YOU IDIOTS! Manic! Manic put Sonic down! MANIC WHERE ARE YOU GOING?!" We heard more things fall, now everyone was really worried about what was going on. 

"Sonia! Is Sonic okay?!" The fox finally asked. 

"Yes! You know how stupid these two idiots are. If there is anyone there, kick them out. Sonic still doesnt want his secret out. Leave the back door open and MAKE SURE no one is around or inside the house or they will get hurt. Now let me make sure Manic is not dead, Sonic may be pregnant but we still have a guest that never wanted to leave." She hung up and I could see everyone asking hundreths of questions to the poor fox. I was just glad I am finally able to go home. I am sure the girl on the phone did not know she was on speaker. 

"That Manic guy knows who the dad is! And I am sure that Sonia girl does too! We can ask them instead of doing all this research!" Scourge shouted. 

"No! All of you are out NOW! Sonia was not kidding, all of you will get hurt if you stay here." The fox said and Rouge crossed her arms. Here we go again, please dont drag me into this, Bat. I just want to go home. 

"Why do WE have to go? Who is coming with him? Who were those two who were with him? What secret was she talking about?" Rouge kept asking questions. "I am not going anywhere until I get my answers." 

The fox started putting the laptop away. He kept trying to convince Rouge and everyone else to leave. I was going to but Rouge glared at me to stay. I sighed and sat back down, the only reason why I listen is because if I dont, I never hear the end of it. We heard cars outside and the fox quickly look out the window. He groaned and sighed. "Get in that office, NOW! All of you! And dont come out!" He started pushing everyone in there. Rouge and I stayed by the door since I had nothing else to do and was actually pretty curious onto who was here.