Chapter 11

Shadow's P.O.V. 

"Why are you so mad? You should be happy! You are having a baby girl!" Rouge said and I rubbed my face and shook my head. 

"I know that, and I am happy for that. I am just pissed off that that idiot was there for the first kicks and to know the gender when it should had been me." I growled lowly, we were at our house as I sat down drinking a beer while talking to Rouge. 

"Well, you will have to get used to it, Handsome. If Sonic and Scourge last, there will be a point where they will get married and the girl will be more time with Sonic and Scourge than with you." She said, it hurt but it was the truth. "That is what happens when you arent in love with your baby mommy. You should be glad at least the pup will grow up with two parents around, she wont have to see you and Sonic fighting all the time because you two dont love each other. Scourge will calm him down and will keep him away from you." She said and I slowly nodded. 

"I dont want for that idiot to be around my daughter." I quickly added. "I cant let him be in my position, if this keeps up, he will be the one she calls 'dad' and the one to see her first steps and hear her first words! I dont want that!" I growled and rubbed my face again. 

"Then you should had stayed sober that night. I just dont get it why HIM? You hate him dont you? Why did you get with HIM? Do you secretly like him or something?" She asked and I looked at her disgusted. 

"NO! I could never love him!" I shouted. 

"Then let him be happy with someone else!" She shouted back. "Scourge isnt that bad and he has been there for Sonic while he had been pregnant. You should be glad that he is taking good care of him and making sure him and the pup stay healthy." She said and I groaned and slowly nodded. 

"You are no help." I mumbled, stood up and walked to my room then closed the door, it was already too late at night to go see Sonic but I wanted to. I wanted to be in Scourges position so badly. I wanted to be the one keeping him calm, I wanted to be the one giving him what he needed when he felt sick, I wanted to be the one going to a midnight or 3 am snack for him. I wanted to be in his position, but I didnt love him, I just wanted to be there because of our pup. 

I didnt love HIM, right...?