Chapter 2

Sonic's P.O.V. 
"Sonic! You have not gotten out of the room since you came back! What happened? Are you okay?!" Tails banged on the door. I refused to eat or leave the bedroom, it had passed a week and I was finally okay, I had been sore. I had not told Tails nor anyone what had happened, and I really doubt Shadow told anyone. For all I know, he was probably too drunk to remember anything he did to me that night. 

I walked to the door, finally not limping and I opened the door. Tails looked at me and hugged me making me tensed up a bit. I was not scarred or anything, but my waist still hurt a bit from how rough Shadow had been with me. Just when I had thought he couldn't hurt me anymore, there he comes and finds a new way. I feel like I should talk to him but I know what happened was just a one night stand and he could never feel the way I feel. 

"I am sorry Tails. I have just not been in the mood for anything." I sighed and he nodded then pulled away. He was just about to say something when we both got an alarm. "Shit...Eggman." I mumbled and looked at Tails. 

"I will go get my plane, I will see you there." He ran away and I sighed. Can I even run? I decided to give it a shot and dashed to where my communicator signaled me to go. I stopped half way realising how bad of a decision it was for me to run then dashed away again. 

I was immediately attacked and punched in the face by Metal Sonic. I shouted loudly in pain, now being more weak than before thanks to Shadow. I was about to get kicked in the stomach when I saw Metal being chaos speared and pushed away from me by Knuckles and Shadow. "What's the matter, Faker? Cant deal with a single punch?" He chuckled and kept destroying some robots. 

"Not thanks to you, asshole." I mumbled and it was clear he heard me because he immediately punched me as well. 

"What did you say?" He snarled at me and I stood up. 

"You heard me!" I snapped, I was being really sensible. I had no idea what wrong with me. 

"Sonic! Watch out!" Tails yelled from above and quickly destroyed a robot who had got pretty close to me. Why was I being too slow? I know my waist was still a bit hurt and I had a few bruises from where Shadow had held me tightly but this was too much. 

I suddenly felt dizzy and I quickly held onto Shadow. "What the hell is your pro-" He stopped as I panted heavily and started feeling very dizzy. "What the hell? Faker?" He tried to held me up as he chaos speared some robots around us. 

"I...D-Dont..." I closed my eyes and passed out. 

"FOX!" Was the last thing I heard.