Chapter 24

Sonic's P.O.V.
"I'm home!" I heard Scourge open the front door.

I had already calmed down and washed my face. I walked downstairs, I usually would greet him with a kiss but this time...This time, I slapped him as hard as I could across the face.

"It's over. The wedding is cancelled and I don't EVER want to see you near me or Maria." I growled at him. He simply rubbed the spot I slapped him in and groaned softly.

"What? Why?" He asked confused, he was pretty calm about it. If I hadn't seen him with my own eyes, I wouldn't had believe the others. I was so blind because I was hurt that I gave someone a chance with me. Someone I wasn't even in love with. Someone who I didn't even fully trust.

Maybe I messed up my chances with Shadow when I took Maria away from him. But I wasn't going go let anyone hurt her. Not even an idiot who tried to use me.

"Really? Why? You don't even love me, I saw you kissing another girl at a restaurant earlier!" I snapped at him. No matter what he said or did, I wasn't going to let him near my daughter or me anymore.

He looked at me pretty shocked for what I had said then shook his head. "No! No! You saw wrong, babe! She kissed me! I was pushibg her away!" He tried to explain but I chuckled at that.

"Don't lie, Scourge. I already know. I already know everything. You threatened Shadow! To hurt me and Maria! To hurt both of us and make us disappear!" I yelled at him. He growled and took a step closer to me as he smirked.

"Alright you little shit. I gave you a chance." I took a step back as he kept smirking. He pulled out a gun and I dropped my ears. "You try to leave running and I will find your daughter and youe friends, including Shadow, and I will kill them in front of you." He smirked widely at me.

"S-Scourge...w-why...? Leave thwm out of this!" He loaded the gun when I yelled at him and pointed it at me.

He told me to stay still or he will shoot. I had never been afraid of losing my life but now I had a daughter. A daughter who needed her parents and I couldn't leave her alone.

"You are of so much value. Do you know how rare a herm is, here~? Not only that but you're also the hero of mobious, the fastest thing alive. And your daughter." He stopped and chuckled. "The daughter of the two fastest hedgehog in the world, and the daughter of the Ultimate Life Form." I was giving you a chance by being with me, but now, I think I am just going to use you~"

"W-what...? G-get away- Ngh!" He grabbed me by the neck and pinned me to the wall then licked my ear. "You're alone and can't escape...if you do anything, your daughter will be the first one." Scourge said and I could feel tears streaming down my eyes as he separated my legs when he dragged me to the couch and made me lay down.

"N-no! St-stop! P-please!" I tried to get away but he quickly punched me.

"Do you want her to die?!" He snarled at me making me stay still already as I cried. He got on top of me.

Someone... Help me...