{Chapter 3}

After a few days of talking with Mr.Frank, I learned that he's left alone by his wife and his children. He said that he used to be so busy with his job that he didn't have any time to spend with his family. The busier he was, the angrier he got. He wasn't patient at all and so did his wife. His children didn't feel close to him anymore. So they, the wife and the children, decided to leave him. What a poor guy.

One day, I invited him to my house as my parents have already known about him a lot. We had dinner together. After that, we all sat down and started to talk.

".....so, my wife and my daughter left me..."

"Oh, we're sorry for that."

As my parents and he talked, I noticed something was wrong with him. Because he clearly said "children" when he told me about him and now, he's saying "my daughter". What's happening? I'm so confused.

I haven't seen him at the KFC for a week. After that week, I see him again there and he calls me to sit down with him again.

"Sir, can I ask you something?"

"Yes?"

"Please don't get me wrong but I think there's something wrong with your words."

He looks shocked.

"How?"

"You said that you had children and when you told my parents about that, you said "my daughter". Which one is correct?"

He looks confused and he starts to rub his nose.

"Ahh umm..."

"Sir, who are you?"

"Huh?"

"You just approached me out of nowhere and wait, that's not even everything. You've said a lot of things that don't match on the yesterday and today. You said you only had one wife and the next day, you said you had two. What's wrong with you?"

"Stop."

I'm a bit scared.

"Sir, please don't scare me. You can tell me who you really are and why you're lying to me."

"I'm not lying. I'm right with the "I'm lonely" part."

"Okay?"

"Then, ahhh"

"See?"

I stand up and look at him.

"Sir, I'm sorry but please don't meet me again. Forget me and please don't call me to sit down with you here...AGAIN."

I go straight back to my house without even looking back. I'm so afraid now. I befriended an old stranger, he got close with me and my parents and HE KNOWS US. What if he harms us? What if he threatens us? So many questions running in my head.