{Chapter 27}

About thirty minutes later, we arrive at the Trevi Fountain. Oh. Lord. There are a LOT of people.

"Wait."

Michael takes off his fedora and ties up his hair into a mini hair-bun.

"I got no eyeliners on, no nothing. I think it might work?"

Now that he's interested.

"Bill..!"

"Yes, sir?"

"Look at me."

Bill turns back. He looks a bit surprised.

"Oh wow..."

"Do you think I can go out like this?"

"I think you can."

"Really?"

"Yes, sir."

"Laura, let's do this!"

Somebody's excited. Hehe.

"Bill, you've got your cap, right?"

I told Bill to get a cap because people could even notice Bill if we're not careful. Fans who follow Michael around will definitely notice Bill, I swear. I made him wear very casual clothes like a shirt and jeans or black pants and asked him to hold my camera. He looks like a normal tourist, now.

He opens the door for Michael.

"Are you ready, sir?"

"I am..!"

I also get out of the car and stand near them. I look around and people are really not aware about us. Okay, good start. I hold Michael's arm to act like I'm the girlfriend of a normal tourist. Wait... I am. *facepalm*

We finally step into the crowd. Of course, we don't go near the area where there are a whole load of people standing and taking photos.

"It's going well."

I smile at Michael.

"I told you."

But then, I look around and some people are looking at us and whispering. Oh no...

"Bill, can you take us a photo?"

"Sure."

I see those people just walk away. Thank God. We stand in front of the fountain and smile for the photo.

"Mr.Ja-"

"Bill..!"

"Oh, ahh Robert, do you want to take a couple photo?"

"Couple photo?"

"I mean, add a bit of romance."

Michael looks at me.

"Are you okay with that?"

"Sure, why not."

"Bill, take this photo in three, two,..."

Michael suddenly holds my arms and kisses me on my lips.

"Awww, they're so cute!"

"You guys are meant to be..!"

Some people look at us and say those words. Michael's being really shy and hides his face on my shoulder. I chuckle and say thank you to those sweet strangers. Michael's legit giggling.

"Are you shy...!?"

"Let's go..! That was fun!"

He starts laughing and I shut his mouth with my palm. HELLO? EVERYONE KNOWS HIS "HEE HEE".