{Chapter 52}

I run upstairs and start packing up my things.

"Laura, what're you doing!?"

"Mom, I need to be there with him!"

"He's in Thailand!"

"I know! I'm gonna fly there!"

"Do you know anything about it? It's not true, right?"

I hold my mom's hands and cry.

"Mom, please don't believe it. It's not true at all. Why would he even do that!?"

"There's no way he would do that!"

"Yes, that's it! He didn't do anything, okay? Please don't believe the news and please also tell dad."

I prepare as quickly as I can, grab my luggage and head to the airport. I have to pray that there's still tickets to Bangkok from here. Please. Please. Please.

THANK LORD BUDDHA I GOT THE TICKET. I guess I'll arrive there on the 25th. I can still see him because he's doing two concerts there. OH MY GOD.

Finally, I'm on the plane. I've been suffering a panic attack since I heard the news. HOLD UP? The man who has been donating tons of money to children hospitals and who founded the Heal the World Foundation to help children around the world got accused of that disgusting crime? NO. MICHAEL DID NOT DO THAT.

My hands are shaking. I have to hold my hand with the other and stare outside the window. The passenger beside me even asked me if I was okay. No, of course not. The thought of leaving him alone in that worst time of his life and walking away from him is making my heart break into pieces. I've never regretted about my decision but now-

So was that what Michael was hiding from me? He didn't want me to feel bad for him? He didn't want to bother me? How did he even manage to act like he was fine in front of me? Was that why he decided to open up to Lisa? Was she there for him? Did she actually comfort him? Is this how much Michael loves me? He didn't even want to share the pain he had been suffering with me. He- UGH.

Although the flight time is 18 hours, I don't fall sleep at all. My heart is aching. Imagine...how hurt and painful he would be? I just want to see him right now and give him the warmest hug I can ever give him. Does he even have somebody he trusts with him? Is he alone in Bangkok? How is he doing? I don't know. I DON'T KNOW.

Finally, I arrive in Bangkok. After all the process at the airport, I ask for the hotel at the information counter and just choose the cheapest one they suggest me. I have no idea what that is or where that is. I head to there in a taxi and check in. It's a pretty nice hotel by the way. I chose to stay three days two nights because I have no idea about Michael's schedule.

Now, I'm sitting on the bed in my hotel-room and sighing again and again. I don't even know how to reach out to Michael. He's done with the first concert and tonight's supposed to be the second. However, he moved it to tomorrow. Oh Lord, what's happening with him?

I decided to go out and about and ask people if they know where Michael Jackson is staying. You know what? I did get the information I needed. Wow. I got the name of the hotel and I'm going there right now. It's not very far from mine. I just have to pray there's no big crowds of p- Well, there is.

I get off the taxi and try to go through the crowd to the lobby. After struggling among people, I made it to the lobby.

"May we help you?"

"Umm ah-"

"Ms.Reimers?"

I turn back and see Bill walking towards me.

"Bill..!"

"Oh my God, how are you even here!?"

"Bill, I need to see him."

"You can't."

"Why?"

"He's not feeling well."

Another panic-attack.

"What?"

"He's suffering from dehydration. He's receiving a treatment now."

"Bill, I've heard everything."

"I can tell."

"Do you know when I'll be able to reach out to him? Please, I need to see him."

"Maybe you can come to the concert tomorrow."

"But I don't have the ticket!"

"Just say your name to the guards and I'll come and bring you in."

I suddenly hold his hand and cry.

"Bill, I thank you so much and please don't tell Michael that I'm here. He would stop getting his treatment and try to find me, I know it. So, I'll be there tomorrow, okay?"

"Of course. I'll help you and yes, he needs you."

"Thank you..!"

"Give me your phone number. I'll update you everything."

"Here."

We share each other's phone numbers. Then, I leave the hotel and head back to mine. I'm feeling a bit lighter. I'm gonna see him. UGHHH.

On the next day,

*phone rings*

"Hello?"

"Ms.Reimers?"

"Bill!"

"Mr.Jackson rescheduled his concert to the 27th again."

"What!? Bill, tell me. How is he doing?"

"He's getting better. Ms.Taylor is here, too."

"Thank Buddha..!"

I throw myself onto the bed because of the relief of hearing that Liz is with Michael now.

"Thanks for telling me, Bill. Please take care of Michael."

"Sure, I will."

I sigh. Michael is with Liz now. That's a very big relief for me.