{Chapter 41}

It's April 18th now, which means Sunday - my off-day.

*phone rings*

"Hello?"

"Baby, are you free?"

"Ah, yes?"

"I want you to come to my place but I think it's getting boring?"

"Nothing's boring with you."

"But me. I'm bored."

"So? What do you want to do?"

"Go out?"

"With Bill?"

"That's the only way?"

"Maybe I can drive?"

"Bill won't let you."

"Ahh, true."

"We can go around the city and buy some food and stay at my home?"

"Okay, I love that plan."

"Get prepared now. He and I will pick you up in the next hour."

"Pick me up in your car and we'll paint the town?"

He laughs.

"Yeah!"

"Alright..!"

"See you, baby."

"See ya..!"

This "girly" human takes too long to get prepared that she finished everything in thirty minutes. I'm wearing my black or white... I mean black AND white striped shirt and blue jeans. Putting on my favourite dark red lipstick, I smile at the mirror. I look good today.

To kill the time before Michael comes and picks me up, I take out a random book and start sketching whatever appears on my mind. I love to draw eyes. Or sometimes, I may draw a girl with no face because I'm too bored to continue drawing the face and all the details.

So, I just draw an eye that appears on my mind - Michael's. He has that cute eye with long lashes which I am jealous of. How can he be more beautiful than a woman? I'm not saying he's girly but he's just beautiful in a very manly way. I even feel sad to date him because I'm ugly.

*car engine stops*

Oh, he's here! As mom and dad aren't home, I call them and say that I'm going out and that I'm gonna hide the key under the vase. Then, I get into the car.

Michael's in his typical shirt and black pants. Oh, and a fedora but he has his hair down this time. He leans on my shoulder and wraps his arms around me.

"Ahh, I miss you."

"Michael, your hat-"

"Oh."

He takes it off.

"And... It's only been two days, Michael."

"Sounds like two years."

He suddenly kisses my neck that.....tickles me.

"Bill's here."

"He's fine."

"I don't think so."

"But, I do."

He puts my hair on my right shoulder and starts kissing around my neck and shoulder. Okay, I'm feeling awkward because there's Bill right in front although he can't see us and Michael.., he wouldn't stop touching me until we're back home. I mean, his home.

As his hand crawls up to my chest, he suddenly pulls my shirt and accidentally, unbuttons the first button. My unknown reflex makes me slap his hand.