{Chapter 23}

Finally, we decided to go back and have dinner at the hotel. Michael joins me in my room. We have KFC. I don't have any idea how Bill found KFC in Rome or did they bring it all the way from L.A? It's possible. Michael can't survive a day without KFC. TRUST. ME.

"Do you want to print your photos?"

"No, it's fine. I'll do it when I'm back home."

"Speaking of photos..,"

He gets up and leaves my room. Umm hello? A few seconds later, he runs in holding his own camera.

"Oh, you should've told me you brought your camera. I could've taken some photos of the Colosseum for you."

"No, I'll rob some from you. Don't worry."

"Damn."

He pulls the chair beside me and sits down on it.

"I have to show you something."

I wipe my hands with a tissue paper and ting! my curious mode is on.

"Here. Click this and view them all. I think I did a good job."

He hands me the camera and I put on my glasses.

"Do you need glasses to view photos?"

"No, the screen is small so..."

"Oh, right."

I look at the little screen and see my photo.

"What?"

He smiles and puts his arm on my shoulders. The first photo is me taking photos of the Colosseum a while ago. He took it from the inside of his car. Awwwn, it's so stunning because of the background. The half of the Colosseum and people, a bit framed by the car window.

I click the button and see another photo of me in the Neverland. How did he manage to take photos of me without my notice? He's so good. Most of the pictures are from my side or back. However, we can see my smile on my face at some point.

"How did you do this? I would've noticed easily when someone's taking pictures of me."

"It's easy. I just have to put on The way you make me feel and I see the happiest version of you. And you're having fun, jamming to the song and-"

"Incredible, Michael. I should learn that from you."

"But you're not allowed to take photos of any other man."

Eyyy, jealous boy.

"Are you jealous now?"

I chuckle because I've never seen this side of him.

"No, I'm not. I'm just telling you."

"No, you ARE jealous."

"No..!"

"Yes, you are."

He begins to hit my arm.

"Michael, you started this."

I hit him back.

"You do it back."

He hits me again but I avoid him by standing up. I quickly take off my glasses, run away from him as he follows me.

"Come back here!"

"No- Ah!"

Did he just throw a pillow at me?

"I'm coming for you!"

I hold the pillow and run after him. Guess what he does. He jumps on the bed and gets to the other side.

"You can't!"

He throws another pillow at me. So, I throw one back at him.

"Ahahahaaa!"

He runs to me and hits me with a pillow. He's laughing so freakin loudly like a kid.

"Michael, stop!"

I throw the last pillow at him, sit down on the bed and start laughing alone.

"Are you already tired!?"

"No!"

I get up, run to him and try to pull the pillow from him.

"We might tear it apart, Michael."

"Doesn't matter!"

He lets go of the pillow and pulls me to him.

"Mi-"

Before I notice I'm not in balance, we both fall onto the floor.

"Owww..."

My elbow hurts but I can't stop laughing. Michael's beside me, holding my arm and also laughing.

"That was fun."

He takes off his fedora and puts it on the bed. He lies down the floor and rests his head on my thighs.

"I love chubby girls. So huggable and best pillows."

"That's an insult."

"No!"

"I'm kidding..!"

He doesn't say anything and stares at me.

"Thank you for coming into my life as my special someone. You've been there for a long time but this moment is very special. I wish you feel the same."

I smile at him and sigh. I'm encouraging myself to do this.

"Why are you sigh-"

I bend down and kiss him. I've never imagined I would be doing this to him.

"Laura!"

Michael gets up and looks at me.

"Guess I didn't scare you..?"

"No..."

He tucks my hair behind my ears, tilts his head and gets near mine. As we both close our eyes, we are finally locked in a long but passionate kiss. Damn, his lips are so chapped though, oof.

(Really fun fact : Michael Jackson LOVES KFC and pillow-fights.)