{Chapter 30}

The next morning, I wake up first. I turn back and see Michael, still sleeping deeply like a child. Oh, and his arm is on my belly as usual. I gently move his little curls from his face. I just love to watch him sleeping. He seems so peaceful.

I slowly lift his arm and finally, I get up. I walk to the window and peak outside. The weather's nice enough to fly back home. I lean on the wall and stare at him. He was so tired yesterday. Then, I walk to the bathroom to wash myself up.

When I come out, Michael's rubbing his eyes. He's finally awake.

"Good morning, Michael."

He looks at me and smiles. Imagine seeing Michael Jackson's smile right after you wake up in the morning.

"Good morning, babe."

He sits on the bed and drinks water straight up from the bottle.

"I didn't even know you got up."

"You're sleeping."

We both chuckle.

"Ahh, I have to pack up."

"Shall I help you?"

"No, I will do it."

He starts to put his worn clothes into the luggage.

"Michael, that's a no..!"

I sit down beside him, take them out again and start folding them.

"They're gonna be in the laundry anyway?"

"Shhh..."

I keep folding one by one.

"Do you have a plastic bag or something?"

"I do."

He hands me one. I put all the worn but folded clothes inside it and tie it up.

"There you can put it in your luggage now."

"You love tidiness."

"I'm a messy person but yeah, sometimes I love tidiness."

He suddenly hugs me.

"This is for?"

"A thank you hug."

He looks at me and kisses me on my cheek. Trust me. He really looks like a clingy girlfriend.

"Can I just hug you all the time?"

"I guess you can?"

"You said it."

"What?"

"Go get me my hat."

I try to stand up but he doesn't let me go.

"Would you-"

"You said I can hug you all the time."

I laugh out very loudly because now I know what he meant by hugging me all the time. So, I try standing up again with him stuck on my back. I walk to the sofa where he put his hat, grab it and put it on his head.

"Michael..! Your curls are tickling my neck!"

"No, they're not..."

I scream because he whispers into my ear, which tickled me more.

"You're so ticklish..."

He does it again.

"Michael!"

I hit his arm on my shoulder. I walk around the room and he just would not let me go without him behind me.

I try to run but his arm on my shoulder becomes tighter and starts to choke me.

"Ahh!"

"Hhh!"

He lets me go and looks at me.

"Did I choke you!?"

"Almost..."

"I'm sorry..! Didn't mean to do that!"

He's laughing though.

"I think we should stop fooling around and start preparing to get on the plane."

"It's still 9am. We haven't even had our breakfast."

*door knock*

"Coming!"

Michael hides behind the wall and I open the door.

"Oh, hey, Bill. Good morning..!"

"Good morning, Ms.Reimers. I brought breakfast for you two. Speaking of two, Mr.Jackson?"

"I'm here..!"

Michael peaks at him.

"Give me."

I take the tray and he leaves. So, we have our meal and finally, start our process of actually packing things up.

At about 10:00, we leave the hotel. On the way to the airport, Bill stops somewhere.

"I'll be back."

He gets out of the car and walks away.

"Hmm? Where is he-"

Michael suddenly pulls my face to him and starts kissing me. Because he's holding me in his arms so tightly, I can't get away this time.

*door opens*

He stops.

"Bill, give me."

"What's that?"

Michael unpacks the little bag and takes out a small white box. GOD. I AM SO CURIOUS. He opens that little box and smiles at me.

"No....."

"I wish you like it."

IT. IS. A. RING. RING. YES.

"What is this for..?"

"Gift. My 'thank you for coming into my life as my girl' gift."

"Michael..!"

I cover my mouth with my palm.

"Give me your left hand."

So, I do. He takes out the silver ring with a black gemstone on it. Lord, it is so beautiful.

"I chose black because you always wear black and I think this would suit you."

He puts the ring on my middle finger. He had to. Because my ring-finger is too thin for the ring. He knows me. He chose the ring with a little bit of a bigger size.

"Awww....."

He smiles at me.

"Do you like it?"

"I love it..!"

I hug him, rest my head on his chest and close my eyes. He wraps his arm on my shoulder and head to the airport. I mean...who puts a ring on the girl's finger while the car's moving? He did it. What a man.