{Chapter 35}

Michael, Janet and I get on the golf cart and start our journey to the Neverland. As the golf cart is 4-seater, Janet and I sit at the back and Michael drives it in the front with Bill beside him. Of course I don't sit beside him because we all can't know if paparazzis are hiding in the bushes or trees.

As he drives around, he shows me the lounges, the art exhibition, the train station, the charity booth and so on. Honestly? The place is really nice and it makes me feel heartwarming automatically. Imagine those children who visit this Neverland Ranch. Heaven for them.

Then, he turns to the carousel and oh. my. god. It is mesmerizing. There's also a ferris wheel near it. Michael stops and we get down.

"Mike, don't tell me we're gonna ride this."

"No! I want a photo of three of us with this-

He points at the back.

-background."

"But who's gonna take a photo?"

"Bill!"

Bill's already holding his camera. We three pose for the photo.

"Mike, do you want a photo of only you and her?"

Michael looks around.

"Yes..."

"Let me take this, Bill."

Janet takes the camera from Bill. Michael puts his arm on my shoulders.

"Mike, look at her face."

So, he does and smiles at me.

"And do the same, Laura."

I do exactly the same as he did.

"Perfect!"

*click*

Then, we move on to the zoo. We can see elephants, giraffes, tigers and orangutans there. Damn. We get down and feed the animals for a while. I have a hard time feeding the elephant because I'm a bit scared of their trunks... Yes, this is embarrassing but true.

We walk around the zoo for a while. Michael tells me how he did all of these and some interesting facts about the area. He really thinks of children. He says he created this Neverland because he believes he is Peter Pan in his heart and says that he wants to see kids being happy in this ranch and also elderly people revealing their inner-child moods. For real, even a grown woman like me feels like I'm 6 or 7 again. This place is just magical.

The environment in there is incredible. We can see trees all around, everything is shady and cool and there are a lot of freakin types of flowers in the Neverland Gardens near his house. The Lake Neverland is so blue and beautiful. The bridges, the pool, the zipper rides, the basketball court and all the games... Really, this is a dream place for literally everyone. AND, the maintenance is no joke. Everything is perfect. Wow..... Michael Jackson really did this whole thing.

Finally, we're back in the house. After touring the whole Neverland Ranch for over an hour, Janet and I become so close. I think our nearly-the-same ages helped, too. Janet Jackson... She is one of the sweetest people I've ever met in my life. She speaks softly like Michael. She's the sibling from the Jacksons who looks nearly the same as Michael. I will tell you. She's the female version of Michael. I love her....!

"Mike!"

"Yes?"

"Your birthday present for her."

"Oh boy!"

"Haha, I'll have to go now, brother. I have to go to the studio."

"It's sad but okay... Thanks for coming."