» Episode 001

» please enjoy! 💕

By the way, do you guys want Jugyeong as a love interest too? Or just Suho and Seojun?

»«»«

"Hey Jugyeong, how is everyone? Is Heegyeong doing okay? Or is she still lounging around in the house?"

Jugyeong giggled slightly at your joke as she smiles through the screen and nods. "Everyone's fine, and yeah, she's still just hanging out."

You nodded in response and sighed slightly as you leaned back. "And how about mother? Is she still, you know, singling you out?"

Jugyeong let out a small breath of annoyance and pain. "Yeah, Of course. And Juyoung is a bigger ass then when you left."

"Come on, don't be mean to him." You joked a bit, giving a small smile and laid down on the bed. "Whatever. When are you coming home?"

"I don't know yet. Guess that's what you get for studying abroad." You replied and closed your eyes for a moment before grinning slightly. "So, did you get any boyfriends yet?"

"Haha! No." Jugyeong whined slightly, her little anime tears falling down from her eyes as you gave a giggle. "Come on, someone pretty like you should have found someone already. I mean, you're prettier than me!"

"Are you kidding? Y/n, you know you're pretty! And besides, who would like an ugly like me?" Jugyeong frowned a bit and you shook your head.

"You're not ugly, Jugyeong. Everyone has their own pretty, which means you are pretty in your own way, okay? And besides, if people can't see you're pretty, it's their loss."

Jugyeong wasn't sure if she would believe all of that just yet, but it still made her touched and feel all warm inside, as she smiled at Y/n.

"Thanks, Y/n. But no, I don't have one. Oh, which reminds me, tell me when you come visit! I wanna introduce you to my friend!" She grins and you smiled, nodding. "I look forward to it. After all the stories about Sua, I'm interested to know about her."

"Haha, Yeah. Also, now that you're a online celebrity, how are things going? I really love your designs! Ah, I'm so jealous of your nice body too."

You smiled a bit and chuckled in response and spoke. "Things are fine. I actually made some designs and am working on making them come to life that I have yet to reveal, if you want me to send home for you to test and try?~"

Jugyeong gasped. "Would you really?!" You laughed aloud at her reaction. "Yeah, Of course! I'll bring them if I ever get a chance to visit. I'm quite proud of these too!"

"I can't wait! Thank you so much!" Jugyeong cheered and squealed slightly. "Don't thank me yet, you haven't even seen them." You laughed more and she rolled her eyes playfully. "Well, obviously it's gonna be amazing."

"Whatever, you. Anyways, I'll get going, so say hi to everyone for me. Bye Jugyeong!" You waved at the screen to which she did the same and smiled. "Bye, Y/n!"

The call ended and You set your phone to the side and sighed gently. You thought back to what you had said to Jugyeong and let out a small scoff. "I shouldn't be saying that if I don't believe it."

"Well, on the plus side..no one recognizes me without my makeup..." you tried cheering yourself up which didn't work, making you sigh more.

You just sat up and looked over at your filled up suitcase and smiled a bit. "No time for negative thoughts! Time to go to the airport."

»«»«

After the twenty hour flight, you finally arrived in South Korea and smiled, making your way down the plane and once everything was settled, you grabbed your things and called a taxi.

It was the afternoon on a weekday and you were home to surprise Jugyeong. You were told the address to her house and once you got there, you knocked on the door lightly and within moments, the door opened to reveal Heegyeong.

"Y/n?" She was surprised to see you but still cheered with excitement and hugged you tightly. "It's been so long since we last saw you! How was America?"

"It was great. Everything's so much more lively there." You chuckled a bit and walked in as she took your bags. "Who was that?-" in walked the annoying little rascal, Juyoung. "Hey, you kiddo." You smiled and hugged him as he rolled his eyes a bit and smiled. "Y/n! How was your trip?"

"It was great. I brought you some cool hats and a pretty cool skateboard that I got signed by Shane O'Neil." Juyoung's eyes widened at that.

"The famous skateboarder?! No way!" You chuckled. "The one and only." You winked and pulled it out of your suitcase once you opened it and pulled it out for him.

"Y/n, anything for me?" Heegyeong faked a pout and you giggled. "Of course." You handed her the latest clothing item that was trending and some of your own designs that were being sold everywhere online.

"Woah, limited edition right?" You nodded and she smiled and hugged you. "Thanks, Y/n!" You just shook your head. "No problem. Where's your mom? And where's Jugyeong?"

Juyoung had disappeared with his things that you gave him and Heegyeong shrugged. "She went out with friends maybe or something. Mom's at work."

You nodded and brought your suitcase to Jugyeong's room before heading back to the front entrance. "Any idea where she may be?"

"Not sure. I'll text her." Heegyeong pulled out her phone and within a few buttons and taps, she sent it and a few minutes later, she received a reply. Meanwhile, you were just looking at your phone camera to make sure your face looked nice.

"She's at the cafe with friends." Heegyeong informed and you nodded. "Thanks. See you soon, Heegyeong." She nodded and smiled before frowning a bit.

"I better not see you wear makeup anymore!" She called as she began leaving with her things and you gave a small sheepish smile before awkwardly and quickly leaving.

»«»«

"Cafe..cafe.." you continued to ponder on what cafe she may be at before seeing a semi-famous one and hummed, heading inside.

You looked around and saw familiar long brown hair and just in case you were wrong, you casually walked up behind her. "Jugyeong?"

"Yes?" Said female turned around and widened her eyes at who she saw. "Y/n!" She exclaimed, clearly surprised which startled her two friends she was with.

"Jugyeong, I missed you so much!" You hugged her tightly and she did the same. "You said you didn't know when you were coming home!" You giggled a bit and pulled away. "Obviously a lie to get you to be surprised."

Both girls laughed lightly and Y/n was about to speak when someone else spoke up instead.

"Who is this?"

»«»«

» Every beginning leads to an end eventually, and this is only the beginning of the cringe, so IT WILL DEFINITELY BE ENDING SOON I PROMISE! Forgive me for any mistakes or any rush that was in this but I do hope you enjoyed and look forward to more!

Any suggestions or tips?