» Episode 007

» okay, so Wattpad wants to be a bitch. I'm writing so much and it saves, but when I go onto it again, it fucking erased everything and I have to start from scratch. I have 8 hundred words settled and thirty minutes later. I go back and it's drops to 400.

»«»«

"What do you want from the vending machine? I'll go get us some drinks."

Suho stood up with his offer and waited for his two friends to say something. "I'll go with you. I wanna stop by the small cafe for a snack!" Jugyeong smiles and Seojun teased her. "Is there ever a time where you don't eat? Geez. But I might as well come along then."

And so the three of them left the classroom together, leaving their things. It was currently break time, so they had about ten minutes to do whatever they wanted before the next teacher came into the classroom to teach.

"It's already a little past ten, so why hasn't Y/n come in yet?" Jugyeong mumbled as she glanced at her watch. "She probably overslept like you did." Seojun hums and Jugyeong rolls her eyes and huffs. "Shut up, I didn't oversleep that much! I still made it on time anyways!"

"Hey, yesterday I heard you guys talking to her about her latest models and such. Is she a fashion designer?" Suho asks and Jugyeong gasped dramatically at him. "You don't know about Y/n?!"

Seojun sighs at his friend and answered. "Y/n is more popular in America, since she started her career there, so it makes sense you don't know much. But even then, her clothes that she designed herself are being sold internationally everywhere, all over Asia, Europe and such."

"That's true! She started her career when she was maybe..17? Or 18? Either way, her clothes are absolutely gorgeous! She designs any kind you want, you can order custom designs or custom clothing attire for any kind of public activity or event." Jugyeong added with much excitement in her eyes.

Suho's expression showed clear amazement and astonishment for how talented you really were. The clothes that Jugyeong was wearing currently was an obvious sign of your talent since it looked beautiful.

Seojun, who had pulled out his phone, was currently on Y/n's website, where examples of her designs were placed along with a few things about herself and such. Her website itself was already visually appealing.

"Oh, I've seen this before somewhere." Suho says tonelessly, his usual tone in how he spoke. It was quiet, soft and calm. "If she's this good, I'm surprised famous companies haven't reached out to her."

"Who knows, maybe they have and she rejected them because she wants to start her own clothing line and be famous." Seojun shrugs a bit as they finally made it to the small cafe.

»«»«

They entered in, glad to see it wasn't too packed.

However, they were taken back by the sight of a crowd surrounding something, or perhaps, someone.

"Yeah, it's nice too meet you as well but I-!"

"I wonder what's going on." Jugyeong hums as she stared over whilst the two boys just shrugged. "Should we go over and see?"

"Okay, everyone, please give me some space! I will answer all your questions and such soon, but it's getting a bit hard to breathe here.." you mumbled, gripping your stuff close to you, so you wouldn't lose it.