» Episode 012

» so I don't know what was going on here, but it's a little sad in the beginning. I think during this, I was going through something and just expressing it here just helped me out, sooo if this seems weird or a little early for such a sad thing, then, I'm sorry.

But what I said about Ateez is somewhat true to an extent.

» shit, I didn't realize the length difference in the last chapter compared to the others.

»«»«

"So, like I said, my sister is a huge fan. Expect some loud screams..and if you become deaf....I'll pay for your medical bill.."

You sweatdrop slightly at monotonous voice and solemn comment as you quickly brushed it off and assured him that things would be okay. "Relax, would you? This is your sister. I'm honored to meet her."

Regardless of his thoughts about your stupid assurance, he smiled a bit and nodded, letting the silence take over as they continued to walk in the direction of Seojun's home.

There were quite a bit of people walking around the streets, since there was still daylight out. A few were jogging, others were simply walking and talking and some were biking.

"So, you're an atiny, huh?"

Confused, you glance up at him and he only glanced down to your hoodie in reference, without saying a word as his eyes answered for him.

You look down and see you were wearing your ATEEZ hoodie and awed in realization. "Yeah, so?" He only stifled a small laugh as he looked away. "Are you one of those super obsessed fans with posters of them all over your wall and such?"

( a/n - one can only dream ;-; )

You roll your eyes at his question and nudged him in the arm. "No, but don't disrespect those people that do. You should be worried about sasaengs. Those are some crazy fans.."

"What's great about Ateez? Besides their songs anyways. I haven't heard much but I have heard a bit from Gowoon, and it's not bad. Their songs like, Pirate King, Hala Hala, etc. Their dances are pretty impressive too, especially their choreography for Wonderland. Ah, that's such a banger! And-"

You began to giggle at him, little laughs coming from your lips as you watched him spout his admiration for the group. "Are you a super obsessed fan?" You joke teasingly and he quickly averted his eyes with a huff, flushing from embarrassing.

"Oh shut it, I've heard all of this from Gowoon is all."

You only hummed in response, chuckling a little more as you continued to walk while thinking back on what you learned from Ateez and how your love for them grew.

"Well..when I first heard about them, it was mostly because of their music, and then it was because of their handsome, amazing looks." You grin and Seojun scoffs, making you elbow him once more to which he dodged.

"Anyways,...during a really tough time in my life, I started focusing more on Ateez and how they treated each other and their personalities and such, and I started to learn about them and learn from them.."

You looked up at the sky, a small smile on your face as you tried to mask the sadness that was threatening to come out. "And I learned something pretty important from them, that made me realize that everything during that time, was gonna be okay. And it helped me be part of who I am now."