» Episode 004

"Suho! Jugyeong! Whatcha doing there?"

You and Seojun walk over to the two who was watching a little kid get face painted. It was rather cute, actually.

"I suggested Suho to get his face painted but he doesn't want to." Jugyeong pouts and you smile, tilting your head. "Why not? It seems pretty fun!"

The child looked in the mirror when the lady was done and pretended to roar, since he was a little tiger and ran off with a smile.

"If little kids can enjoy it, so can us."

"Why don't you get face painted then?" Seojun says, glancing to you and you shrug. "Yeah sure. It'll be really cute."

You paid the lady the fee and sat in the chair, letting the lady prepare the tools while you thought of an animal you wanted to do.

You glanced to the stuffed panda in your hand and smiles, handing it to Jugyeong to hold as you leaned back in the chair.

"By the way, how'd you guys even get here? The snack booths are on the other side." Seojun says, his arms crossed as he held the stuff animal in his arm.

"Jugyeong saw this and pulled me over. We were talking while watching the kid get painted on and she kept trying to persuade me to do it." Suho explains as he glanced to the animal.

"I assume you won the ball toss?" He raised a brow to Seojun who gave a cheeky grin. "You know it." He turned to you with a slight smirk while you playfully roll your eyes and smile, seeing the lady come back.

"Okay, I'm all set. What kind of animal do you want to do?"

You lean towards the lady's ear and whispered quietly the animal you chose and she smiled. "Alright. Now just sit tight and relax."

You nod to her request and relaxed your body in the chair, while the others glanced to you curiously. "What animal did you choose?" Suho asks but no answer came to them.

The lady only smiles. "Take a guess."

She began to get to work.

The others watch closely at what the lady was doing, seeming to focus on the eyes first. "Ah, I'm so curious!" Jugyeong exclaims, making you smile slightly.

"Just pay attention. Once she starts applying a bit of color, it should be rather easy to guess it." You stated, keeping your body relaxed.

The others stared closely, Jugyeong filled with excitement, Seojun just tilting his head with his arms crossed while Suho stares curiously, wonder what was so fun about face painting.

It wasn't too long after that it started to become a bit noticeable and obvious.

Jugyeong began to notice some colorful wings and gasped. "Ah, are you a butterfly?" She guesses and the lady giggles.

"You're correct!" The lady hums, continuing to finish off some touching details. She added a lot of glitter and such.

Once she finished, you were handed a mirror and you smiled at yourself. "Oh wow, this is amazing. You're so talented!" You complimented and the female just gives a light chuckle. "Thank you."