» Episode 009

» sooo my school is out for the rest of the year, and I'm automatically moving a grade up. I don't know how I feel about that.

»«»«

Suho was clearly a bit worried and skeptical of your words but gave a nod and saw the waiter come back to take your orders.

"Are you ready to order now, Mr. Lee?" The male spoke as Suho nodded. "I'll take a glass of water with the soybean steak and mashed potatoes as a side." He then turned to you. "I-I'll take the Alfredo pasta, along with a glass of water."

The waiter nods and takes the menus from your hands and walked off to tell the chefs your order. You let out a breath of relief and turned to Suho, who seemed calm and relaxed.

"Do you eat like this all the time? Like in such a fancy area and all." Suho only nods, and You were surprised but it was already much expected from a wealthy guy like Suho, whose' father was rich.

"So you've never eaten fast-food or anything?"
Suho thought a bit and was about to speak when a female waiter came up with a blush over her cheeks.

She stared only at Suho, completely ignoring your presence.

"Uhm, excuse me, I go to the same university! We have different classes though, but I see you walking around a lot, and I-I uhm, I really like you!"

You stared at the girl in amusement, seeing how shy she was being and glanced to Suho to see what he would do. Suho stared at the girl and didn't say anything but then rubbed the back of his neck. "Uh, Sorry. I don't know who you are, so I'm gonna decline you're feelings."

The waiter widened her eyes. "O-Oh, would it help if I told you my name? I'm Sana Kurahashi! I'm from Japan and I'm a freshman in college! I-"

Suho was starting to get uncomfortable and it was obvious. "No, I mean I'm not interested-" the female interrupted again. "You're interested!" She gasped and you yourself were starting to get annoyed a bit. "Excuse me."

Apparently she didn't seem to hear you.

You tapped her on her shoulder and saw her turn around and gave her a kind small smile. "Excuse me, would you not harass my friend? He already said he wasn't interested."

"Excuse me, but what kind of customer are you? Can't you see I'm busy?" She scoffs and you were taken back by her comment. "Um, no I can't see that. But can you see that we were in the middle of a conversation before you interrupted?"

Suho sighs at this and turned to the girl. "Can you leave? You're causing a distraction." He says, this time his kind tone was no longer there. The female just gave a cute smile.

"But me and you were having a connection!"

You then stood up and saw a walking waiter nearby and pointed to your table. "Sorry to bother you, sir, but one of your employees addressed me quite rudely, and she keeps harassing my friend, Suho Lee, as well."

'If he's that rich, maybe saying his name will show some importance, since they seem to recognize him.'

The waiter gasps and widened his eyes and rushed over, speaking to the girl. "Sana, what do you think you're doing?!" The male waiter began to pull the female away, who was reaching out for Suho, who dodged her reaches.